• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mykhailo Mudryk The Sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Why are there so many mod edits? If it's something so wrong, why aren't they banned?

Mod Edit: Thank you for your interest in our affairs

Last edited by a moderator:

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Hard pass. He has his chance.
How? he have been pushed to Chelsea by Shaktar. I know for sure if we will trade players he will turn into a class player.

We do not have a lot of options to without Martinelli or Saka, I rate Trossard as a 8 or maybe left side forward.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
What are Chelsea smoking?

ESR for Mudryk? The last time ESR was fit, he was our league top scorer. Mudrky on the other is battling out with Anthony as the biggest flop in PL history.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

How? he have been pushed to Chelsea by Shaktar. I know for sure if we will trade players he will turn into a class player.

We do not have a lot of options to without Martinelli or Saka, I rate Trossard as a 8 or maybe left side forward.
The club cannot force him to go where he doesn't want to go. He could have said no - that's what Caicedo and Lavia done to Liverpool. When Fábregas wanted Barcelona that is what he done. He made his choice.

Sparrahork

I don't get this thread, is there anything concrete or just witterings based on esr possibly leaving?

I could kind of get it if discounted price and he looks able to transform into a capable right winger. Isn't all his work down the left however?

I also find in strange reference to lack of options at left wing 8f martinelli out?! We have trossard, Nelson, havertz and esr if he stays who can all play there. All more than capable back ups. We do not need another left winger, there seems to be a desperation for a right winger here, I don't think our need there is desperate either but I am in the minority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould
Top Bottom