• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Newcastle United: Bandro Tonali

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Politics in the competition. It's over. Just like @Rasmi said it's a matter of time before this league is finished.

Hope it does tbh it's a good reason to stop watching football once and for all.

And the other day it came out there is proof there was emails and whatsapp messages between the Saudis and foreign office who were helping the Saudis to buy Newcastle. As someone who lived in Uk over 20 years I’m kinda glad corruption in Uk is being exposed. Always been fascinated by how corruption is glossed over this country with nice words and pretend it’s others who are corrupt. It’s always souther Europeans who are corrupt. But people in those country are just more aware of how things work.

Reactions: Xln

SuperMikel

A calm and collected individual.
All depends now on if Newcastle are actually shameless enough to go through with it. The Saudi owners are shameless, Bin Salman is a wretched person who killed a journalist because he wasn't getting good press of him, so the only recourse is internal pushback from Newcastle United football people who feel loaning payers from Saudi Arabia would be too nakedly shameless they would be embarrassed, and therefore stop the practice.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

All depends now on if Newcastle are actually shameless enough to go through with it. The Saudi owners are shameless, Bin Salman is a wretched person who killed a journalist because he wasn't getting good press of him, so the only recourse is internal pushback from Newcastle United football people who feel loaning payers from Saudi Arabia would be too nakedly shameless they would be embarrassed, and therefore stop the practice.
Why wouldn’t they? They have injury crisis and if they can get couple of loans you think they not gonna do sue to shame?

SuperMikel

A calm and collected individual.
Why wouldn’t they? They have injury crisis and if they can get couple of loans you think they not gonna do sue to shame?
Yes. I think there there are people at Newcastle who would be worried about the optics of this. Its literally a license to cheat FFP if they want to. Everton are currently sanctioned by FFP. Its such a bad look that Newcastle could compete in the league and not be held accountable to the rules all others are held too.

And if they do, reporters will ask Eddie Howe, do you think its fair other managers are bound by FFP whilst you dodge the rules? How does that midget answer that question?

I think the loophole will be closed eventually, especially if Newcastle actually use it.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Yes. I think there there are people at Newcastle who would be worried about the optics of this. Its literally a license to cheat FFP if they want to. Everton are currently sanctioned by FFP. Its such a bad look that Newcastle could compete in the league and not be held accountable to the rules all others are held too.

And if they do, reporters will ask Eddie Howe, do you think its fair other managers are bound by FFP whilst you dodge the rules? How does that midget answer that question?

I think the loophole will be closed eventually, especially if Newcastle actually use it.

Arsenal probably voted yes.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Seeing reports that it was 8 against now. Supposedly Burnley voted against it too.

Newcastle, Man City, Chelsea, Forest, Sheff Utd, Wolves, Everton, Burnley.

HattoriHanzo

So, Newcastle can now loan as many players as they want from Saudi league.
Good for them.
It must be excellent to have basically free access to about 100 players or even more.

Hjalmaar

So, Newcastle can now loan as many players as they want from Saudi league.
Good for them.
It must be excellent to have basically free access to about 100 players or even more.
They don't even need to buy or own players anymore. Can always loan all the the players they need from Saudi league.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
So basically, The Saudis can sign Mbappe and just loan him to Newcastle for the remaining length of his career?

What's the point of watching football anymore when a few clubs are openly cheating and getting away with it too.

It's like saying Lance Armstrong can use PEDs as long as he doesn't buy it with his own money.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
That'd be awesome, bring in Mbappe.

Their teams, their rules. Not their fault all we bring in is Trusty and Turner

HattoriHanzo

So basically, The Saudis can sign Mbappe and just loan him to Newcastle for the remaining length of his career?

What's the point of watching football anymore when a few clubs are openly cheating and getting away with it too.

It's like saying Lance Armstrong can use PEDs as long as he doesn't buy it with his own money.
This is the main point.
I ask myself the same question.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳

Independent regulatory body can stop a lot of this right? Only hope imo.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Independent regulatory body can stop a lot of this right? Only hope imo.
I believe all these charges are all a show to prove to the government that they don't need an independent regulator.

Then again it's not like the independent regulatory body will do anything. City is a state. Nothing will be done. The mistake was made 20 years ago. City is just a symptom of the cancer they allowed into West London 20 years ago.

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 2

Fulham have made Emile Smith Rowe a priority this summer and are ready to bid for him [Mike McGrath - The Telegraph]

Arsenal have scouted Las Palmas goalkeeper Alvaro Valles as they prepare to part company with Aaron Ramsdale [Ryan Taylor - The Mirror]

Arsenal have set a deadline of two weeks to complete the signing of Benjamin Šeško [Sky Germany]

Napoli striker Victor Osimhen is expecting an offer from Arsenal [Gazzetta]

Latest posts

Top Bottom