• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfer Thread: Summer 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,575
  • Views 498,894
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Ornstein:

Man Utd seriously considering move for Reguilon

Manchester United are seriously considering Tottenham Hotspur's Sergio Reguilon as a live option in their search for a left-back.
United had submitted a proposal to sign Marc Cucurella but after the Spaniard played for Chelsea in the Carabao Cup win against AFC Wimbledon on Wednesday night, they are now actively exploring a move for Reguilon.

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
A midfielder was their best goalscorer last season while none of their strikers reached 10 goals. I can understand why they want a striker that is a proven goalscorer in Bundesliga.
Yes because Haller missed half the season with Cancer treatment. He then scored 9 goals in 19 games which is a better ratio than Fullkrug.

By the way the reason that Dortmund's top scorer was a midfielder is because last season they bought Antony Modeste who scored 20 goals in 32 games for Köln, who were also a mid-table team. He then failed at Dortmund because he was not a good enough player. Now I think they are making the same mistake with Fullkrug.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Yes because Haller missed half the season with Cancer treatment. He then scored 9 goals in 19 games which is a better ratio than Fullkrug.

By the way the reason that Dortmund's top scorer was a midfielder is because last season they bought Antony Modeste who scored 20 goals in 32 games for Köln, who were also a mid-table team. He then failed at Dortmund because he was not a good enough player. Now I think they are making the same mistake with Fullkrug.

Moukoko only missed 7 games but scored no more than 7 goals in all competitions. Terzic may trust Haller but i can understand if he want a more reliable goalscorer than Moukoko as his back-up.

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
Moukoko only missed 7 games but scored no more than 7 goals in all competitions. Terzic may trust Haller but i can understand if he want a more reliable goalscorer than Moukoko as his back-up.
that is fair enough, but I think if you look at their squad they are objectively weaker in midfield or even in central defence than up front, hence my surprise

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This is the loan market you'll end up taking other team trash i wonder if even gonna do a deal in next hours

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Lever to sign Felix and Cancelo wtf happening to this club they won la liga last season can you act bit smart?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Top Bottom