• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers: Summer 2024

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Chelsea with these signings might become good at 2030 that if their young talent fulfill thier potential.

55M for 17 years old

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Eze is far more technical and gifted than Gallagher. But Gallagher is a grafter who is good on the duels. He is more of Arteta player than Eze
He meant Grealish not Gallagher that's why I mentioned them because of thier ability to play as wingers

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Almost the same amount in add-ons as the actual transfermoney. Chelsea are idiots lol.

Eh? I think you have this the wrong way round. For the buying club it is always beneficial to put as much on conditionals as possible.

For starters I think this gets them around FFP on the 25m. But even without that, you always want to have an option, and failing that a conditional instead of an outright obligation.

Unfortunate that we aren't in for Adarabioyo as a back-up for Gabriel and Saliba. That's the tough new challenge for us. We can't guarantee players minutes but we also need back-ups who are almost as good as the starting XI to match City or Real Madrid's depth. But unlike those clubs, we don't have the guarantee that you'll win trophies every season.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
That would be such bad deal osimhen first of all not worth 90M specially after this season showings plus Napoli can't afford to give Lukaku his salary so all they can do is a loan. Lukaku is happy in Rome

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Utd linked with Brathwaite. I would sell Gabriel for him.
It's good that you are not Edu. Why selling Gabriel when we can sell Kiwi instead? Branthwaite is great but would cost +70m as well. Is it worth it? I see your point but this is very risky. We are removing stability for hope

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson

Latest posts

Top Bottom