• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers: Summer 2024

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Unless they offer out of this world money he is going nowhere
94786d4e598f44eb63884e592212e4b4ef2ef9624138013f7680e8a1c40828d9_1.jpg

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Didn't know he was there, but of course Felix plays for Barcelona ffs...they just collect trash these days.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Can we all now agree that this guy was insanely overrated and never should play outside of the portuguese league? He has literally failed everywhere.

Arteta could unlock him… 🔑

Didn't know he was there, but of course Felix plays for Barcelona ffs...they just collect trash these days.

Another overrated Portuguese super talent. Been saying for the longest stay away from that country

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't he a cuckold by choice?

Worse yet is he was reputedly cuckolded by Sp**s garbage & professional road-runner, Pedro Porro.

Can't have such characters within a stones throw of Colney!!

Last edited:

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Another overrated Portuguese super talent. Been saying for the longest stay away from that country
I think the problem with Portugal isn't the overall level of talent it's the weird disconnect between the quality and the prices a worrying amount of teams are willing to pay.

Wasn't he like £90m when he moved? Probably should have been £30m

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

How can Ajax have financial problems lol? They just want to get rid of those players.

Their profit the past decade from player sales is ridiculous. Transfermakrt has them at about €150m up in transfers the past 2 seasons

ASAP Berg

Established Member
Is it weird that I still believe in this guy? I know, it's crazy but surround him with pace and the guy can really play a slick pass or produce a tricky finish in the box. Everyone says Barca are the best team for him but too many players drift central in their system,

I mean if we could get him in on loan for a reduced fee I'd go for him but he will prob go Inter or Juventus and be a beast in a slower league.

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom