• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Paul Pogba: Pogbanned?

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I bet he took the PEDs to help recover from injuries, I bet loads of players do it not sure how he got caught.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Souness acting like one of those twitter trolls that having agenda on some player or manager but they doing this for views so elon pay them. Souness is doing it the real way just leave him alone 🤣

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Class player.
Got ruined at United.

Reactions: A_G

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
I wouldn't be surprised if it was Juve that leaked he had been doping just to get out of his contract. A terrible end to such a promising career.

I read a stat today that said he only had 12 apps since he left Man United. Pretty terrible stat. He is definitely part of the new generation who believe their hype way to early in their career.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

It’s Pover 😩

The thing for me is, like betting I think there is a LOT of PED's in football. It's just whether you get caught or not.

If someone took supplements to aid their recovery during this joke of a festive period why should we blame them instead of the schedule?

It's the same dynamics of how the billionaires that fly private jets and decide the rules charge us with UELEZ and pressure us to consider the environment. Like Neville said, instead of scolding the kids, look at the parents.

• Applause
Reactions: A_G

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Top Bottom