• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Arsenal 0 - 2 Chelsea | 22nd August | KO: 16:30 | Sky Sports

Match Result Predictions

• Arsenal

Votes: 23 16.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 17 12.5%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 96 70.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanpayslip

I’m a glass half full kinda guy (mostly because I have been drinking since noon today as it was my first time back at the Emirates and also London since the restrictions started) but I think we will end up with Arteta being sacked.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
What you on about? White is new, don’t think Partey has won a game against Chelsea, Laca isn’t a starter.
They all would have played. Laca is our most important player in attack and Gabi and Party are huge presences.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Gotta love the gameplan ->

lets push up without an organised press and slow centrebacks against the champions league winners who murder teams on the counter attack and added one of the best strikers in the world.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
2 defeats in a row, no goals...Sp**s winning their 2 games...

tumblr_ph0ulbSBmS1ufe5a0_400.gif

...the beautiful game.

Legend14

Established Member
No real surprise here. Good effort by the players, but we are a bit outclassed, positionally and managerially.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
This was completely expected. Stadium fans barely bothered to boo and left early. There's nothing anywhere on the pitch. Defence bad. Midfield poor. Invisible forwards. Fans checked out. 19th in the table. 67 years since we lost our first three league matches. See you all for another record breaking moment. Dreadful and nothing to be hopeful about.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Arsenal in 19th, we will be in 20th after next week. First time in our history we lose first two game and not score a goal.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
Chelski teams of old too :lol:

Nah not like this. You all are forgetting. We went toe to toe with these teams, we just couldn't score to save our lives.

Those games were literally us being counter attacked twice and that was it. There were very few times, right up until 2015 when everyone's pets (giroud, per, Coquelin) started infested the team that we were really a level below in those games.

Even then, barring Anfield and one or two pastings, it was never like this. We looked like Everton in a Merseyside derby out there today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Top Bottom