• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw PL: Arsenal 2 - 2 Crystal Palace | Monday, 18th October | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

TinFish

Let's get another mentally weak manager. You can only do wrong with a manager that can't get top four with fcking Haaland in the Bundesliga Farmers edition.
99476e8b450f4d5f345159e210649c04Y29udGVudHNlYXJjaGFwaSwxNjM0MzAxODY4-2.62687090.jpg

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Have to drop Tierney seriously... Even though I'm not confident about nuno defensively

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
The only positive about this lifeless display is that there's a bit more variety than just Tierney crossing to air.

ThisFather

Fan of Alpha Males
I actually hate football now. Bunch of guys kicking a ball back and forth for 90 minutes. LOL. Arsenal made me hate football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom