• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 3 - 1 Aston Villa | Friday 22nd October | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
And the adventurous Sambi is the best Sambi. Glimpses of his best matches at RSCA here. As long Partey can cover him and he doesn't have to do that much defensive work he'll be fine.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully that lesson for Arteta after Crystal palace really felt we throw 3 points away but good respond he got it spot on and players are playing well

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Last time we won 5-0 was Wenger's last game I think. Would be quite fitting to get one here on his birthday.

shoot for the top

Arteta luckily found a working formation.
Aaron Paul He Cant Keep Getting Away With This GIF by Breaking Bad

Malky

Established Member
He is talking about he hopes his career fails in the future. Don't put my words out of the context
Why the **** should I care about him? He doesn’t play for us anymore, he only played about 10 games, he’s a nothing player here. He’s also made comments about us “ not deserving him because of the way we were treating him, because the club wouldn’t guarantee him the number one spot. **** him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final

Latest posts

Top Bottom