• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Chelsea | 18/12/05

RockyRocastle

Established Member
jaguars4ever said:
pha2er said:
i think wenger has finally realised this - be surprised if he starts the next game.
Ironically, when he arrived from Halmstad, he was only supposed to be a backup for Speedy Marc Overmars...

20_470x352.jpg

:woot

Now he was a ****ing player.

Players like him and Pires in his prime made us what we were - they regulary scored 15/16 goals a season and made the same amount. Total class the pair of them.

Who do we have now? ****ing Reyes who spends most of his time on his arse with a stupid grin on his face after he has given the ball away for the 1,000th time.

Somehow managed to watch the tape of the game this morning having avoided match of the day last night, and it wasnt good viewing.

Essien should have been sent off and VP's goal should have stood, but even if both would have happened we would have still lost.

But what pissed me off the most was after Essien elbowed ralph was ****ing Henry putting his arm around him. ****. Big time ****ing charlie needs to be made to play on Wed night, stipped of being captain aswell. Ive had enough of his attitude now.

The worst case scenario a couple of years back was having a ****e team going into AB with no CL football. It could very well turn into reality.

Lukazan

Established Member
damenholmes said:
Lehmann, 6 - ok, could have saved Robben's goal.
Erm not really... it was a brilliant finish to be fair.

damenholmes said:
Lauren, 5 - Always thought he was our weakest link. Proved me right again.

Yes the **** up at the end of the match was bad and wrapped up the game but before that Lauren was one of our best players, completely playing with his heart and almost scored twice.

damenholmes said:
Flamini,4- Can't believe we thought this guy was good. Must be suited to European football.

Behave lad. He was by far our best player in the first half. A very good game from him, has more potential than people credit him for.

damenholmes said:
Henry, 5 - He doesn't scare anymore. I dun care about him either anymore. Hope he goes and Wenger just employs a youth team for next few years. then they will be the best for next decade or so.

This deserves nothing more than a :D.

damenholmes said:
----------------Lehmann

Eboue------Toure-------Senderos-----Clichy

(c)Fabregas--Hleb------Larsson-----Quincy

------------VanPersie------Reyes

Subs: Alumina, Hoyte, Flamini, Lupoli

We'd seriously do well to finish in the top 15 with that team.

whoztheman

good thing we are playing real madrid. nothing else to look forward to in this season. and hopefully the youngunners go all the way in the carling cup.

A

Anonymous

damenholmes said:
----------------Lehmann

Eboue------Toure-------Senderos-----Clichy

(c)Fabregas--Hleb------Larsson-----Quincy

------------VanPersie------Reyes

Subs: Alumina, Hoyte, Flamini, Lupoli
We'd seriously do well to finish in the top 15 with that team.[/quote]

WELL um, FYI Luzana, basically, 9 of those players there are either in the first team or on the bench most of the time. So if that team can't finisih top 15, u must agree our squad is rubbish

YuenBiaoFan

Established Member
RockyRocastle said:
But what pissed me off the most was after Essien elbowed ralph was f****g Henry putting his arm around him. c**t.

Whilst I wouldn't say we would've lost anyway this REALLY pissed me off too. Henry, WTF?!?!!

patrick42uk

Established Member
i said this after the last chelsea game. henry shows more love to the opposition players than he does to his own team-mates. someone said in another thread its because he loves his football than he hugs and kisses everyone (anyone not wearing an arsenal shirt that is), and i'd maaybe accept it a little more if that were true. but henry does it because of the attention. he does it because he likes to be in control of how others perceive him. his true character comes out 'in the heat' of the battle as it were. when ronnie makes a mistake or a team mate makes a stray pass to him, he laughs it off something which comes across as very sincere. that is a player who enjoys his football. henry on the other hand makes his displeasure all too clear only to then do something stupid with the ball himself.

vieira's was a good choice as captain because he had a suitable underlying personality which the armband brought out. the armband has made henry twice the dickhead he was before.

great player though :wink:

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

patrick42uk said:
vieira's was a good choice as captain because he had a suitable underlying personality which the armband brought out. the armband has made henry twice the dickhead he was before.

great player though :wink:

:lol:

DB37

invisibleman18 said:
DB37 said:
what ever the result is for this season i still love arsenal, and i still trust wenger

this was mentioned by someone after last week's loss, but ill say it again. when we lose, why do people feel the need to come on here to say that they will still remain a fan even if we are losing?

because i'm sick with all the fake fans and the complaints, i just want to let this forum know that at least there's one person who stand behind and trust wenger even if he sometimes made couple mistakes, but that's human

yesterday lost was very painful, not to mention all my chelsh!t and manure + liverfool friend will mock me for the rest of this season

KingReyes

Established Member
RockyRocastle said:
But what pissed me off the most was after Essien elbowed ralph was f****g Henry putting his arm around him. c**t. Big time f****g charlie needs to be made to play on Wed night, stipped of being captain aswell. Ive had enough of his attitude now.

i've been one of Henry's backers for the captaincy (to be honest not many others good enough to have it) but i too must admit that was ****ing shocking. He spends more time being 'friendly' with the opponenents than kicking the **** out of them.

Would someone like Vieira have done that? I doubt it. Now Fabregas is someone that doesn't give two ****s. I loved it when he shoved Shearer (after they scored) when we played them and everytime there is a scrap he's always involved. Not bad for an 18 year kid.

YuenBiaoFan

Established Member
Have to say, I'm really wondering whether it's better for us longterm that he goes this summer.

Personally, I think he's hindering the development of Reyes, has a bad effect on the younger players when things aren't going his way (Quincy sticks out recently), and really gives a bad message to the whole team when he fratinises with the enemy :D like yesterdays, frankly appaling, Essien cuddle.

Conversely he's the best striker in the world and having him around can only do good, but since the old guard seems to be dissapearing I'm starting to wonder.

MK5

I've had enough of this. I'm sticking the game when we won the league at Old Trafford on instead.

champions04

AFCG7 said:
Hmmm .. anyone notice that our usual source of attack ( and very succesfull it has been over the years ) is now a bit useless?
The Cole/Pires/Henry trio ..how often have they played together this season?

I miss that attack, and our counter attacks :cry: Remember when we would break from the oppositions corner at our end, you'd see 4 Arsenal players running at speed. Now we just hoof it to the other end and give it back to the oppositions keeper. Was Vieira that important to this team? maybe. I think Arsenal have just sold too many players too soon especially players in the midfield department: Palour, Vieira, Edu and Wiltord come to mind. Thats a decent midfield as well. Oh well no point in dwelling on it.

ajaxgunner

DB37 said:
invisibleman18 said:
DB37 said:
what ever the result is for this season i still love arsenal, and i still trust wenger

this was mentioned by someone after last week's loss, but ill say it again. when we lose, why do people feel the need to come on here to say that they will still remain a fan even if we are losing?

because i'm sick with all the fake fans and the complaints, i just want to let this forum know that at least there's one person who stand behind and trust wenger even if he sometimes made couple mistakes, but that's human

yesterday lost was very painful, not to mention all my chelsh!t and manure + liverfool friend will mock me for the rest of this season

I woke up late and got to the pub just before Robben scored. I was wearing my redcurrant and some ***** in a Chelsea shirt with his girlfriend started screaming in my face. Then I recognized him. This was the same ***** who I met during last season's Arsenal-Manure match. Guess what top he was wearing back then? I haven't felt more like going caveman on someone since I was 14.

And that's all I have to say about this match.

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom