• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Manchester United | 03/01/06

Tegh

Established Member
anomaly said:
haha :lol:

i could post a whole photography album of my hands, in different positions and poses, as proof if you wish..but i feel that'd be taking it just a step too far.. :shock:

I feel this is an important subject, press the pm button under this post.

Just kidding. ;)

Mbaki Mutahaba

Established Member
When we play ****ty, credit goes to Manure for their tactic..when they play ****..CREDIT never comes back to Wenger/players for our tactics. Manure came in as the team on form..and to be honest we completly neutralized their threat. Made them look very ordinary without playing a defensive formation. The difference btn our 4-5-1 and any others you have seen..is the personnel. A 5 man midfield of Cesc, Hleb,Pires, Gilberto,Reyes,..is a very attacking minded midfield.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
i dont care if we play 4-5-1 until the end of the season as long as it brings positive results... but next season i hope more of 4-4-2 will be deployed.

Tegh

Established Member
Mbaki Mutahaba said:
Viper said:
Mbaki Mutahaba said:
A 5 man midfield of Cesc, Hleb,Pires, Gilberto,Reyes,..is a very attacking minded midfield.
It worked though...

Exactly my point! It worked and still gives us the much needed balance in the middle to protect the defense.
Yup, yup.
We defended in numbers, and our defenders were on form, but as you said due to the attacking-mindedness off our midfielders, we were good for the counter attack. That is, until we start passing around the area. :roll:

Gurgen

Established Member
Good thing my internet was knocked out this week, missed two 0-0's! Couldn't be better.

IBL

Established Member
lol - great pic anomaly, you did there what most of us think about doing when we're there...and you got a pic of it :D

Tegh

Established Member
Something is wrong with this thread, it says there's a page 20, but there's not.

MODERATORS HELP :'(

Fin_Gooner

Courier said:
This is the 2nd or 3rd thread that fans thought Gilberto played better and he did.He played TWO forward passes all night but NEITHER found their man.Every other pass was backwards and sidewards.My point being is this, he was actually noticed because he got involved showed a couple of tricks in tight situations and because of it we were generally more fluid and solid. Thats why I go mad when I see this 'invisible wall' sh*t! Wenger NEEDS to bring a player who can replace Gilberto as one of the stepping stones to making us better, because believe me fellas this will be the last time you see this tortoise before he disappears into his shell again and everyone looks to Cesc as the weak link instead of the other way round.

That's just bullshit, man. Gilberto defended well and he also played SUCCESSFULLY forward a couple of times. That's a fact.

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom