• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Brentford 2 - 0 Arsenal | Friday, August 13 | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Brentford

Votes: 46 30.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 33 21.6%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 74 48.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
Martinelli, Saka and ESR is the dream hope to see them all tonight. Have we ever had a more exciting trio of U21 players?

LG10

Pepe was one of a few consistent players last term. Arteta kept dropping him for no reason.
He showed up against europa league farmers and minnows when we had nothing to play for. Has one of the poorest mentalities out there.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Off-topic but I'd like to see KT get the armband, I think it's pretty unfair to give it to Xhaka after everything. Let's give it to the guys who have proper futures here.
Won’t it be Hector?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Early team news from twitter White Mari Xhaka Lokonga and Chambers all starting.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Sounds very bold from Mikel, Martinelli, Lokonga, Balogun. Impressed if true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale has agreed to join Newcastle this summer [Sky Sports News]

Latest posts

Top Bottom