• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Brentford 2 - 0 Arsenal | Friday, August 13 | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Brentford

Votes: 46 30.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 33 21.6%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 74 48.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Toney’s a doubt for them apparently.

Frank was overly negative for large parts of last season and seemed to be happy to just lump it to Toney.

Mbuemo is a real talent but that back line and midfield are real Championship quality.

Chicago_Gunner

I do not feel good about this game and it’s freaking Brentford! Hoping for an easy 3-0 win to make me feel better about this team.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
If pre-season is anything to by, having watched both teams - this could get ugly.
I remember the pre-seasons where we won against bayern, psg and barca just to lose or draw against the likes of burnley or aston villa.

We need to win the opening game and at least draw against chelsea. City loss is acceptable then.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
So many podcasters are trying to be hipsters and act like fans are crazy.

Legrove, Gunnerblog, Goonertalk, Clivepafc, Stillman, Poz.

Only Lattefirm and Arseblog seem to be ****ting themselves. Not sure about the Tuesday club.

How can you not be ****ting yourselves this coming season? I am so curious. We are basically the same team that finished 8th and the teams above and out of reach are strengthening massively. The teams that are in an around us have already improved.

What is there to he optimistic about?

akhil

Only Lattefirm and Arseblog seem to be ****ting themselves. Not sure about the Tuesday club.

How can you not be ****ting yourselves this coming season? I am so curious. We are basically the same team that finished 8th and the teams above and out of reach are strengthening massively. The teams that are in an around us have already improved.

Slim pickings, but Saka and ESR being a little older and more experienced. Holding and Luiz no longer treading quicksand when we're tracking back. Martinelli properly available, Pepe looks like he's fully settled now. Lokonga looks like a good addition.

Thing I'm looking forward to most is Arteta getting the sack.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny

I don’t think you are allowed to mention Ar**blog here. Instant ban. Goodbye my friend! :bye:

Kav

Established Member
I expect us to win. At the very least if not comfortably so.

I wouldn’t be surprised at this being a draw. However if we lose this …..😬

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Slim pickings, but Saka and ESR being a little older and more experienced. Holding and Luiz no longer treading quicksand when we're tracking back. Martinelli properly available, Pepe looks like he's fully settled now. Lokonga looks like a good addition.

Thing I'm looking forward to most is Arteta getting the sack.
The thing is. If he goes with Laca and Auba then Martinelli and Pepe are both on the bench.

What we should be doing is trying to get as many of them on the pitch as possible.

-------------Martinelli-----Pepe
Saka-------------ESR-----------------AMN
------------Lokonga--Partey
-------Tierney---Gabriel---White

This is why I want Conte.

We have strikers who play in a 2 and defenders who play in a 3. Yet he will play a high line with Mari or Holding being completely exposed.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
The thing is. If he goes with Laca and Auba then Martinelli and Pepe are both on the bench.

What we should be doing is trying to get as many of them on the pitch as possible.

We have strikers who play in a 2 and defenders who play in a 3. Yet he will play a high line with Mari or Holding being completely exposed.

This team looks juicy!

Santi's Left Foot

No Longer Sleeping in Theo's bed

This team looks juicy!

It looks nice, but about the level of our League Cup teams around 2005-2010.

How the mighty have fallen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom