• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw PL: Brighton And Hove Albion 0 - 0 Arsenal | Saturday, 2nd October | KO: 17:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

How dare they? Our fans acting sometimes like we lost 5-0. Also Charles is reporter they should thank him keeping us updated specially considering how brutal the weather is.

Deserved beer for baldy watts
They dare because that's the job he chose.

He needs to learn how to deal with trolls. It's not the easiest thing to do.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
They dare because that's the job he chose.

He needs to learn how to deal with trolls. It's not the easiest thing to do.
Yes you right but to be fair old guys like him grow up in era where the social media were limited so these things new at them. I think watts don't care much about them as far i know he respected

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
What i learn today is no matter how ill discipline slow xhaka is but his there absolutely nobody in our team can replace him. Lokonga is talented but clearly not experienced that's why i wanted us to get another midfielder

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Such a nothing game, nothing to talk about. No standout performers in offense or defense. Doesn't even feel like 2 points dropped, because thats the level we're at.

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
We have to sign a real CM who can be a partner with Partey. Lokonga play at Xhaka's role, and he did nothing. He can not hold the game, and get back the ball when we lose the control.
Xhaka sometimes does the stupid thing. But he is very important with us. Nobody can hold the game better than him at Arsenal. Maybe we don't need many creative players but with Xhaka we can easily go to forward

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Vital also we refresh our attack next season. Pepe had 30 minutes today but he offered little again this season should be vital for him need to be the pepe of 2nd half of last season. We still overly depend on our youngsters brilliance to get goals and that won't be enough

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Was really good seeing Wilshere at the game today.

Emphasis on seeing, as I never heard anything he said, only started watching just before kick off...but always nice seeing our Jack.

Moviegooner

Brighton we're very good, compact and sharp. We were very sloppy in the first half last ten min we're better. Second half much better, could of scored and Brighton kept going. Very happy with point. Gabriel/White best on the pitch.

drippin

any other manager could get more from this squad
skysports-nuno-wolves-wolverhampton_4289129.jpg

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Far from ideal but 10 out of 12 with one goal conceded is obvious progress. The defence is sorted so now Arts has the 2 week break to come up with a plan for the attack. If by the November break we're not looking like we're getting it together, i'll want him gone.

Tom Mix

OK result and excuse me those of you who are true believers in xG - don't give a damn what they say, if one team had won this it would have been us, fewer but better chances.

That said... I don't buy either this "team in form" gibberish. Is that the excuse we'll use if Forest Green knock us out of the FA Cup?

Squad cost may be overstated at times but I make my own valuations and I see two teams on the pitch today where most of the rated players were in one team (us, not them). What they had was more motivation, hunger and a clear idea of what they can do which is not over-complicate things. They even try and shoot, though they all need shooting practice. Nice not to concede against a "team in form" but hardly surprising. There are very few goals in that team.

Having started well for a few minutes we then allowed ourselves to be pushed on the back foot. Silly stuff, reacting slower, sitting on the ball, playing it at the back when surrounded by opposition players.... this lost us control of the game. We occasionally wrested it back and when we did we looked the better team of course. But too many intricate little passes, not enough speed in the counter and a central midfield which didn't come close to controlling the match.

If this is our level and we can only raise the motivation against Tottenham then we may match last year's performance or even exceed it...downwards.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I respect Potter and his tactics but our fans twerk for him too much he finished bottom 15th back to back season he still didn't even improve his team finishing and this is his 3rd season at the club it remind me of Eddie Howe hype job when Arsenal fans say he should replace wenger.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
The play where Ramsdale made a great leaping hand-away to prevent Maupay from a tap-in was their best chance.

But yeah, it was mostly just possession/pressure leading to hopeful crosses and medium-long range attempts which would have needed to be perfect strikes. There were only one or two legitimately dangerous chances. The CBs were excellent.

In games we do this Arteta is labelled as sh!te because we havent created clear chances.

Yet Potter gets lauded as a super coach 🤔 ;)

tbf i do think Potter is a very good coach. I remember when his 2 bob Swedish farmers team totally embarrassed us under Arsène at the Emirates.

drippin

I respect Potter and his tactics but our fans twerk for him too much he finished bottom 15th back to back season he still didn't even improve his team finishing and this is his 3rd season at the club it remind me of Eddie Howe hype job when Arsenal fans say he should replace wenger.
I really wonder if Trossard is Potter's son, or are they both vampires?

Because it looks like they both never sleep. No wonder they click on so well.

We don't even want to think about the shady business going on at night with that pair.

3_Fulham-v-Brighton-and-Hove-Albion-Premier-League-Craven-Cottage.jpg

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
OK result and excuse me those of you who are true believers in xG - don't give a damn what they say, if one team had won this it would have been us, fewer but better chances.

That said... I don't buy either this "team in form" gibberish. Is that the excuse we'll use if Forest Green knock us out of the FA Cup?

Squad cost may be overstated at times but I make my own valuations and I see two teams on the pitch today where most of the rated players were in one team (us, not them). What they had was more motivation, hunger and a clear idea of what they can do which is not over-complicate things. They even try and shoot, though they all need shooting practice. Nice not to concede against a "team in form" but hardly surprising. There are very few goals in that team.

Having started well for a few minutes we then allowed ourselves to be pushed on the back foot. Silly stuff, reacting slower, sitting on the ball, playing it at the back when surrounded by opposition players.... this lost us control of the game. We occasionally wrested it back and when we did we looked the better team of course. But too many intricate little passes, not enough speed in the counter and a central midfield which didn't come close to controlling the match.

If this is our level and we can only raise the motivation against Tottenham then we may match last year's performance or even exceed it...downwards.
We always face problems against teams who press us high it been the problem for like 3 years now we started very well first 15 min after that we just became lazy with ball and start complicate things we didn't show 50% what we showed against Sp**s in PL you have to be top in your game every game and today we weren't

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I really wonder if Trossard is Potter's son, or are they both vampires?

Because it looks like they both never sleep. No wonder they click on so well.

3_Fulham-v-Brighton-and-Hove-Albion-Premier-League-Craven-Cottage.jpg
Potter understand if you want to manage top club grow a respectable beard. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom