• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Newcastle United v Arsenal | Sunday, May 2 | KO: 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Why not? He’s been a good player. You rated Cedric and Mari, so you are abit weird tbh.
Didn’t rate them either 😂

Willian might be a decent player for balance when you have Fabregas, Hazard and Costa in attack but he wasn’t going to do anything here

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Arteta-Inners got the telly on - dedicated fans that lot. Proper fans. Proud to be a member.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Arteta-Inners got the telly on - dedicated fans that lot. Proper fans. Proud to be a member.

Don't be shy to show some love for the man, you have every right to.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

I have no idea why I’m watching this I clearly don’t have better things to be doing

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Aaaah, that's a relief... now we can sit back.

And Auba is completely out of it right now, jeez.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
We've done our usual good start. Good finish from Elneny to be fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom