• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Feb 14-17

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Bloody typical, never a foul. The c*nt was pushed into the United player. Should've let play continue.

Giroud12

As much as I hate how VAR is being used, it must say its absolutely hilarious how Chelsea are being shafted after the Jorginho situation at the Emirates :lol:

And the Maguire stuff, clear red any day

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Chelsea losing helps us the most in terms of top 4 aspirations, but United winning always leaves a bad taste (especially in the Fergie way with all these decisions going their way).

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
EPL refs with VAR

giphy.gif

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein
Top Bottom