• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 28 (Feb 28-Mar 1)

Which would you rather have?

• Liverpool's Potential Record points total of 101+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GDeep™

League is very weak
Carlo Ancelotti is going to be in massive pressure next season, this is his honeymoon period but next season they’ll expect good football, regular wins and a push for CL.

I just don’t see Everton delivering unless they greatly make top signings.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Very attacking lineup from Everton.

ESBoZnrWsAA_XZ0

vs

ESBpWl0XsAAA3aY

GDeep™

League is very weak
Doubt Carlo cares, think he is just there for the money.
You can go to China and Saudi if you just want money, guys like Carlo are competitors, his reputation will take a beating if he struggles at Everton.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Would fancy you guys for the win had you a little more firepower.

Yeah it's not the strongest up top, just hoping we win the midfield battle with the players we have there and overrun Davies and Gomes. But hard to predict these things.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Expecting Utd and Sp**s to drop points today. It’s a shame our game in hand is ****ing Man City away.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Expecting Utd and Sp**s to drop points today. It’s a shame our game in hand is ****ing Man City away.
Even tho our fixture is difficult Wolves away Sp**s away Wolves away Southampton away Leicester at home there are games we usually drop points

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom