• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 33 (July 4-6)

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐

Lol at the comments.. Looks like Sp**s fans have fully turned on Mourinho already.

Reactions: A_G

Manberg

Predator
Gary Neville says drinks breaks have been misused as tactical breaks and should be stopped.
Thoughts?
I know Arteta likes them.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member

Lol at the comments.. Looks like Sp**s fans have fully turned on Mourinho already.

Saw the below comment on one of their forums while they were leading West Ham (a game they won).

"This guy has us playing like we are defending Stalingrad in 1943. Free us. We want democracy."

Even when he is winning the football is so dreadful the natives are getting restless.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Son trying very hard to look tough but ultimately failing

GDeep™

League is very weak
Remember when 99.9% of Arsenal Mania were gagging over seriel under achiever Carlo Ancelotti, and I said “Nah, Arteta is the man”.

?????

GDeep™

League is very weak
A little birdie told me you wanted Mourinho.
I didn’t think the club would appoint Arteta, when does a club do exactly what you want? Last time that happened to me was when i was an RvP fan boy and Wenger signed him.

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson
Top Bottom