• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2016/17: Matchday 18 Boxing day!

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Sp**s and arsenal are each one half of a title winning team. Sp**s have the coaching structure and organization, physicality and work rate. Arsenal have the talent and guile.
This, this and this.

Poch is still learning the intricacies of the game but I hate to admit I do admire the mentality of this Sp**s side. When they do drop points you can usually point to a general lack of quality and depth.

The jerking off over Sp**s on here is getting out of hands. This is no place for such things.

Maybe my finals days here are coming, and boy they are coming fast.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Or survive their stupid pressing from minute 0-70 minute like Burnley did.

Anyway in 3 years time the team will be weared off and they will have Chelsea/Dortmund like seasons and Klopp will be sacked. Hope we will be wise and stay away.
haha, you crack me up. Klopp's failing no matter what! I just hope he doesn't win the league before he's sacked!. You might have cardiac arrest. All the best for 2017 my friend & stay funny.

Arsenal Quotes

If Ryan Giggs is worth 20 millions, Bergkamp is worth 100 million

Marco Van Basten

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom