• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2023/24: Our Race Is Run

Where do we finish in 23/24?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

North_Bank_Gooner

Commander of the Coneboy Brigade
Absolute state of this fanbase in the last 48 hours twerking so hard for a spuds result, it was never going to happen.

All this talk now hyping moyes, let's focus on our own business. Everton on Sunday, they are in form and Sean dyche is gonna want to keep it going and could easily get a draw.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

See you again next season lads. 89 points, 60+ goal difference,most w in Premier League in Arsenals history,
6-4-0 against the big 6, better than City h2h- they didn't even score a goal against us...and still end up 2. I can't see how you can do better than this. I hope the lads stick together and wait for Guardiola to leave FC 115 charges

Do what we did in the second half of the season again. Make sure we get one extra win in the first part of the season against one of those lower sides we lost against.

It’s always difficult to win the league when you’ve got 5 losses under your belt.

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
See you again next season lads. 89 points, 60+ goal difference,most w in Premier League in Arsenals history,
6-4-0 against the big 6, better than City h2h- they didn't even score a goal against us...and still end up 2. How can you do better than this ?
I'd rather end up 4th than this crap.

By not getting 40 points in the first 20 games, that's when the damage took place. Also Villa at the Emirates was in our hands and we played cowardly at the Etihad.

City are on course to winning a double and Arteta is once again trophyless since the Covid F.A cup.

I wonder what will be Arsenal fans excuse if we go trophy less once again next season, in 14/15 we finished 3rd and won the F.A Cup. We've finished 2nd with no trophies.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Do what we did in the second half of the season again. Make sure we get one extra win in the first part of the season against one of those lower sides we lost against.

It’s always difficult to win the league when you’ve got 5 losses under your belt.
that makes it 91/92 points

you can't write off City not getting more than that next season

NZgunner

Well at least we don't have to stress about goal difference on the last day because if we are to finish level on points ours will be better - I guess we can thank Sp**s for that at least.

For all the bullshit talk about Sp**s players being professionals and not influenced by the desired result of most fans, it was so obvious that there was no edge or urgency there - Son in particular should have been wearing a City shirt, but fair play to him as this is what the fans would have wanted.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
We've been great this season. City just don't get punished for either their glaring errors or their misdemeanours.

League void again.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Tuned in for the last 15, after coming back home.

Sp**s played well, didn’t expect them to do that. They’ve also shown us how you beat City. You take the game to them.

But it’s hard for me to completely credit them after seeing Son deliberately miss that 1v1 chance, and De Bruyne gave thanks to him as well at full time.

Can’t blame him, he is their legend and did what their fans wanted. Guess our players would do the same thing.

It’s been a good season people, disappointing yes but we’ve gotten stronger yet again.

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
I ain't losing no time, I'm onto the next delusion now. At least GD is not a worry, beat Everton by any score and pray that West Ham gets something

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
By not getting 40 points in the first 20 games, that's when the damage took place. Also Villa at the Emirates was in our hands and we played cowardly at the Etihad.

City are on course to winning a double and Arteta is once again trophyless since the Covid F.A cup.

I wonder what will be Arsenal fans excuse if we go trophy less once again next season, in 14/15 we finished 3rd and won the F.A Cup. We've finished 2nd with no trophies.
You are so tiresome.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
No point fussing over this game and that game. 84 points was our ceiling last season. 89 could be this season. Let's hope we can break into the 90s and give ourselves a better chance. Would be tough with the Euros and all but still. Massive credit to our boys for the phenomenal run in 2024 to even bring us to this position.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

City weren't at it but then their two main men just clicked in one moment and that was that. It'll be the same Sunday even if West Ham keep it tight, all it takes is a moment. Time to accept we need a miracle.

GoonerJay24

It's not over yet, but City on the cusp.
Still, it's been a promising season for us. With Xhaka leaving and Partey injured for large periods, we had to reshape our midfield throughout the season, using players like Rice who had never played this style before. Not many fans or pundits mention this enough.

I'm proud of the team, and let's see what happens on Sunday. Next season, though, I want to see some silverware. Don't care if it's a League Cup; footballs about glory. Otherwise why did we sack Wenger? Up the Arsenal always!

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

6-4-0 against the big 6, better than City h2h- they didn't even score a goal against us...and still end up 2. How can you do better than this ?
I'd rather end up 4th than this crap.
We gave away too many points to lower placed teams. The table doesn't lie.

That being said, I feel pretty confident that we'll challenge again next season. Considering we've done 8th, 8th, 5th, 2nd (5 points behind) to this year.......I think we'll win the league in the short term.

There is so much quality in this side, and if we can add wisely in the summer.... we'll be up there.

We need silverware next season.

Gervais

Established Member
I’m not nearly as depressed about this as I would’ve been a few years ago.

I know so many are thirsty for us to win the title, but we’re literally on the brink of winning it; perhaps not this season, but we’re undoubtedly entering our ‘era’.

We’ve got an incredibly successful few years ahead of us.

Good things come to those who wait and the feeling when we do it will be all the sweeter for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom