• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2023/24: Race for the Title

Where do we finish in 23/24?

• Total voters

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
We're winning the double. If we'd had Nelli available for 90 minutes today it would have been a comfortable win.

sdotzdot

Established Member
Genuinely think we can do it now.

People think I’m crazy, but I’m still not concerned about Liverpool. It’s always been city for me and coming away from the Etihad this late in the season with a point and advantage over them (albeit one point and some GD) is massive.

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
Liverpool's title to lose now given their fixture list and having an easy route to the final in the Europa league which means they can rotate more.

Arsenal and City have tough UCL games to juggle but we still have the hardest prem fixtures. City still in the FA cup too.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Next 5 -

Arsenal - Luton (H), Brighton (A), Villa (H), Wolves (A), Chelsea (H).

Liverpool - Sheff Utd (H), United (A), Palace (H), Fulham (A), Everton (A).

Look if by the end of gameweek 33 we have 80 points and Liverpool have 82 fair play to Liverpool. But if there’s any time to leapfrog them it’s in those next 5 games.

Today was very very important not to lose because City have by far the easiest fixtures.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We earned the right to be in mix 8 points against our title rivals we need to continue our remaining fixture is not easy Manutd Sp**s and Brighton away all we could slip up so it's up to us.

We also need man city and Liverpool drop points it's impossible to win all remaining games

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Still think we needed to win that. It’s in Liverpool’s hands now. They were lucky imo to have Mac Allister all game but Brighton weren’t really in it. Don’t think they’ll slip up with the fixtures they have

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
GKBFMX4XMAAgZg3

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Still think we needed to win that. It’s in Liverpool’s hands now. They were lucky imo to have Mac Allister all game but Brighton weren’t really in it. Don’t think they’ll slip up with the fixtures they have

I think Liverpool will do well to beat Fulham away to be honest. I think they struggle at Craven Cottage.

The other games I see them winning, even United away (which also will be tough). But that Fulham game will trouble them greatly.

We just need to stay fit and go for every game.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

You guys need to stop underestimating Liverpool, they have 1 more win than City, more goals scored than them and fewer goals conceded, it isn't just luck.

If they beat United at Old Trafford, Idk if they will drop any more points.

lol let’s completely forget about this run of away games.This definitely isn’t as easy as everyone is making it out to be.

IMG_0364.jpeg

4 out of 5 of those are tricky away games. I’m sure many on here were saying Forest away would be a walk in the park for Liverpool…

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Next 5 -

Arsenal - Luton (H), Brighton (A), Villa (H), Wolves (A), Chelsea (H).

Liverpool - Sheff Utd (H), United (A), Palace (H), Fulham (A), Everton (A).

Look if by the end of gameweek 33 we have 80 points and Liverpool have 82 fair play to Liverpool. But if there’s any time to leapfrog them it’s in those next 5 games.

Today was very very important not to lose because City have by far the easiest fixtures.

Don't think I've ever seen a team have an easier run of fixtures in a title race than those 5 fixtures Liverpool have.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Great point for us that but just feel it's just perfectly setup for pools now and we'll fall a bit short. Still a great season this, especially the performances in the big games.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

lol let’s completely forget about this run of away games.This definitely isn’t as easy as everyone is making it out to be.

View attachment 22792

4 out of 5 of those are tricky away games. I’m sure many on here were saying Forest away would be a walk in the park for Liverpool…

4 wins and then we hope Emery doesn't bottle it.....

Up&Up

We earned the right to be in mix 8 points against our title rivals we need to continue our remaining fixture is not easy Manutd Sp**s and Brighton away all we could slip up so it's up to us.

We also need man city and Liverpool drop points it's impossible to win all remaining games
It's absolutely not impossible to win all remaining games, we had won 8 on the spin before today, winning 9 in a row is only one more. And after today, we don't have any more games against world class teams in the PL

Bradpiff

lol so now we have to support and put our prays on spuds, Utd and villa the most inconsistent teams in the league Jesus.

But question for Everyone when pool and citeh line up against Sp**s who are you going to be cheering for.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Liverpool haven't won more than 5 in a row all season but people think they're suddenly going to reel of 10 in a row. They will slip up in a couple, we just have less room for error. I think we can max drop 5/6 points in the run in. 87 points probably wins the league.

Ljonin

We’re not beating Pool to the title with our fixture list.

Even for example if they drop points to United (which I highly doubt) we have to capitalize away to Brighton etc. our fixtures are too congested and difficult compared to our rivals.

Really think we are arguably the best team but the brain farts around Christmas will ultimately cost us the title this year. Super frustrating as we’ve taken 4 points off of City and Pool both.

But I feel pretty confident we’ll win the title next season anyway, can’t see our trajectory suddenly stop or take a U-turn. Arteta is the real deal

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom