• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2023/24: Race for the Title

Where do we finish in 23/24?

• Total voters

Ljonin

lol so now we have to support and put our prays on spuds, Utd and villa the most inconsistent teams in the league Jesus.

But question for Everyone when pool and citeh line up against Sp**s who are you going to be cheering for.

Terrible post, mate.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Almost meaningless when it's predicting there's 1.5 points between the top 3. It's going to come down to who's squad can hold it together.

We need the like of Jesus, Partey, Zinchenko and Tomiyasu to get it together for the run in.

Jesus and Partey have been talked up as being a big deal to get fit again but the minutes they've had so far have been grim.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not necessarily Liverpool and city drop points against top teams they can drop against unexpected teams what we need to do is do the maximum.

27 points to play for I think we need to get 24 points

Ljonin

Liverpool haven't won more than 5 in a row all season but people think they're suddenly going to reel of 10 in a row. They will slip up in a couple, we just have less room for error. I think we can max drop 5/6 points in the run in. 87 points probably wins the league.

But you have to also look at the context. Liverpool now have it in their own hands, with the experience and expertise of Klopp at the helm. His last season, the Anfield factor, ref bias etc.

On top of that their fixture list is very favorable to ours

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

But you have to also look at the context. Liverpool now have it in their own hands, with the experience and expertise of Klopp at the helm. His last season, the Anfield factor, ref bias etc.

On top of that their fixture list is very favorable to ours

They've also been amassing points with various injury issues to key players, Salah at AFCON, having to playing kids at times and here they are still top. It could be a perfect storm for them in the next few weeks were momentum takes over.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

I don’t think we’ll win all our games but it’s certainly doable. I don’t fear anyone we’re playing but we all know how difficult we seem to find Sp**s, United and Wolves away.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
May as well pack it up now if A-M says Liverpool are going to win every remaining game 😁

Look at the points we've dropped this season against weak opposition, Liverpool will drop points, so will Man City.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I can't not see Liverpool and City dropping points in the remaining 9 games.

Liverpool in particular are scraping buy looking a bit fraudulent. Arsenal look the best all round (before the international break anyways).

I can't see both dropping more than us, maybe one of them does but both dropping enough for us to win the title just isn't going to happen.

As well as hoping for Liverpool and City to drop more points than they probably will, we also have to hope that we're near perfect can maybe afford one slip max now.

It'll be the most incredible ending to a PL season for us to end up as champions.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Almost meaningless when it's predicting there's 1.5 points between the top 3. It's going to come down to who's squad can hold it together.

We need the like of Jesus, Partey, Zinchenko and Tomiyasu to get it together for the run in.

Jesus and Partey have been talked up as being a big deal to get fit again but the minutes they've had so far have been grim.
Yes. We need to rotate them in for the Luton game as they are all very rusty. One of our last chance to start rusty players before all the tougher matches

Many players were dead on their feet today

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989

Latest posts

Top Bottom