• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2023/24: Race for the Top

Where do we finish in 23/24?

• Total voters

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Before Villa game

After Villa loss in a crucial game in the title race

After Bayern UCL exit

Wonder what drivel they'll say after we drop points to either Wolves or Chelsea
What do you expect them to say? They're just fulfilling media duties and every player in every team are gonna say something like this in this kind of situation. Just criticizing for the sake of it. Some of you don't like any of our players or our manager, I don't know why you bother supporting the club then. Picking random reasons like this to hate.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
The boys need to reset. Will be difficult because subconsciously these last two defeats will still be festering in their head & that will create doubt, & that leads to bad performances & ultimately lost points.

Ergo - the team collapses. We have seen it time & time again the last few seasons.

I really hope we can stop the rot & get back on track this time tho. I feel if we can get a good win against Wolves, it will get us back on track.

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
What do you expect them to say? They're just fulfilling media duties and every player in every team are gonna say something like this in this kind of situation. Just criticizing for the sake of it. Some of you don't like any of our players or our manager, I don't know why you bother supporting the club then. Picking random reasons like this to hate.

Prior to the Bayern 2-2 draw, it was seen as '1 game at a time' after drawing to Bayern at the Emirates it changed to 'finals' discussion and they gave us two hall of shame 2nd half performances in crucial back to back games...

I don't like most of these bottlers in our teams nor this bum coward gaffer who has been given the craziest warchest of any manager in our club who fans overrated and have failed to get over the line in countless amount of seasons signing Chelsea/City rejects in the process and now we're in need of a rebuild on top of a rebuild.

Arteta has till summer 2025 to land us a UCL/Prem or he can screw off to Sociedad.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
I am one of the most optimistic posters on here, and I would love to know why any single arsenal fan would have any hope of us still having a chance at the league?

Recent results and performances, point to history repeating itself. We all know there this is heading now.
Maybe Caicedo will nobblie Rodri at the weekend....

HattoriHanzo

The boys need to reset. Will be difficult because subconsciously these last two defeats will still be festering in their head & that will create doubt, & that leads to bad performances & ultimately lost points.

Ergo - the team collapses. We have seen it time & time again the last few seasons.

I really hope we can stop the rot & get back on track this time tho. I feel if we can get a good win against Wolves, it will get us back on track.
Must win game.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
For the last couple of seasons anytime we've gotten bad results it's lead to our season imploding. We've got two on the bounce now. What do we do this time, how do we respond?
tbf, our invincibles were imloding worse than this until THl14 stepped up vs Liverpool.

This weekend needs a BIG performance from either Jesus or Martinelli

lomekian

Essays are my thing
If City stumble and we get back in the drivers seat then maybe. But otherwise there won't be any serious discussion here, just posts calling all our players non-league level and calling for Arteta to be sacked on the spot.
The Ignore button is your friend...

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Wolves will be tough but I’m glad we’re away and not at home. Being at home after back to back defeats could’ve got real toxic.

Mudi

I had us a draw/loss against Sp**s so win the 6, it would bring us to 89. If you don't win the league if you get 89, then fair play to the winner.

City out of the CL is bad, if Liverpool is out, that is not great. Villa and West Ham proceding is also a bad thing.

This is the best result for us
Liverpool wins on penalties and goes to the next round to play Benfica
West Ham out so they can focus on league and Germany gets more points.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
I had us a draw/loss against Sp**s so win the 6, it would bring us to 89. If you don't win the league if you get 89, then fair play to the winner.

City out of the CL is bad, if Liverpool is out, that is not great. Villa and West Ham proceding is also a bad thing.

This is the best result for us
Liverpool wins on penalties and goes to the next round to play Benfica
West Ham out so they can focus on league and Germany gets more points.

West ham are out

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If we lose to Wolves im out.

"Did I hear the words 'Goodbye thread' needed"

i57m55%2Fpreview%2F57347503%2Fmain_large.gif

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
tbf, our invincibles were imloding worse than this until THl14 stepped up vs Liverpool.

Those players had won trophies for us in the early-mid 00s, so you could at least trust them to bounce back at some point.

No evidence this group can really do that.

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose

No mention of 'cup finals', Arteta doesn't use that word nor did Ødegaard this season but we have Zinny and Rice using it within the last week.

'Cup Finals' rhetoric but dishing out two hall of shame 2nd half performances in back to back games doesn't sit right with me.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
If we don't win the title then it's fair to say that Arteta has till next season to bring us an EPL title or a UCL trophy before we can consider getting rid of him?

This 'project' needs to deliver otherwise this is Poch Sp**s era
I feel i will getting very close to the end if we see the same pattern of collapse yet again next season, i think it should be the end then. We have improved on a year to year basis but there will be big doubts if we have it in us to get over the line.

Arsenal Quotes

I often relive those 49 undefeated matches. I do believe in signs to a certain extent, and as I was born in 1949, I sometimes tell myself it was our destiny to lose the 50th. Those 49 matches are etched within me and within each player: it is something fundamental, a triumph born out of passion.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom