• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2023/24: Race for the Top

Where do we finish in 23/24?

• Total voters

Xoxo

Liverpool and arsenal lost the league against Palace and villa respectively. It won't matter if arsenal win all the remaining games because city won't drop any points again this season

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Liverpool and arsenal lost the league against Palace and villa respectively. It won't matter if arsenal win all the remaining games because city won't drop any points again this season

Let’s see. Anything can happen still but I expect City to win their last 6. Was on a high after our game thinking they may drop points somewhere but in the cold light of day they are a machine when they smell blood. The ball is in their court…as Gerrard once famously said ‘This does not slip’.

Xoxo

Let’s see. Anything can happen still but I expect City to win their last 6. Was on a high after our game thinking they may drop points somewhere but in the cold light of day they are a machine when they smell blood. The ball is in their court…as Gerrard once famously said ‘This does not slip’.
Unfortunately city ain't dropping no points with no UCL football and only 5 games remaining .

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

You support Arsenal?

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

If City and us win all the games then fair play. I really want us to win Sunday and get the job done.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

If City and us win all the games then fair play.
season 4 money GIF by Fuller House

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

To already have consigned yourself to giving up at this stage is low key pathetic. If we keep winning, we will continue to be ahead of City until the final week, that puts additional pressure on City to win their games - they are not the team of last year with killers like Gundo and Mahrez.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Brighton are missing 10 players

Webster
Gilmour
Ferguson
Hinshelwood
Milner
Enciso
MITOMA
Estupinian
March
Lamptey

Spend your evening tonight on better things than watching Brighton vs City.

Forrest might have something for us on Sunday but Brighton? I have no hopes.

Holy ****, didn't realize they have that many injuries, damn. City gonna walk this one.

Ljonin

Ya things are lining up nicely for 115 charges. Playing Sp**s last game of the season too where they can literally decide to get ****ed if it means us not winning the title

Xoxo

Ya things are lining up nicely for 115 charges. Playing Sp**s last game of the season too where they can literally decide to get ****ed if it means us not winning the title
Arsenal had their destiny in their own hands and bottled against an aston vila side that lost 4 nil at home against Sp**s

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Brighton are missing 10 players

Webster
Gilmour
Ferguson
Hinshelwood
Milner
Enciso
MITOMA
Estupinian
March
Lamptey

Spend your evening tonight on better things than watching Brighton vs City.

Forrest might have something for us on Sunday but Brighton? I have no hopes.
Pretty much the same players were missing against us as well iirc with the addition of Lamptey maybe. That was almost a month ago, what is their medical team doing btw.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom