• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2023/24: Race for the Top

Where do we finish in 23/24?

• Total voters

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Hahah.

Of course but where do you see any analysing in these posts? It's only mulling and spreading negativity, which happily doesn't affect me.

Yeah just a general point, I did say at the end that it’s mainly moping.

outlawz

People who think this was one of City’s difficult fixtures honestly just haven’t paid attention to Brighton this season.

They are 3 points behind Chelsea having played a game more.

Wake up.

They’re ****.
Losing McAllister and Caicedo and replacing them with tumbleweed has killed them as a decent team.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Losing McAllister and Caicedo and replacing them with tumbleweed has killed them as a decent team.
My guess is that Brighton has had likely the most injuries in the whole season.

And it takes a lot to compete with United's, Chelsea's, Sheffield's and Liverpool's injuries. Not sure, but they are all up there.

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
I really don't understand mulling over these results.

Football is football, bad performances happen even to City. It's a young squad so it still happens more often than for City, and is expected.

The past can't be changed, so it makes no sense to me to keep reminiscing over some ****ty games with woulda coulda shoulda.

Exactly, I don’t see City fans endlessly crying about those 4 draws in a row or the draw vs palace at home

db10_therza

Trusted ⭐

Gaslighting much?

You asked a question. I answered it faithfully. Your original question implied that your own response to losses verges somewhere around “**** happens move on”. I’m telling you that some amount of reflection to analyse your mistakes and try to course correct is healthy.

In so doing I also tried to point out that this self reflection is a particular weakness of yours. You struggle to criticise Arteta let alone yourself, and it’s why everyday on AM with you is like Groundhog Day.

There was no gaslighting here whatsoever but you’ve ironically managed to make my point for me.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

People who think this was one of City’s difficult fixtures honestly just haven’t paid attention to Brighton this season.

Wake up.

They’re ****.

I don’t get the reaction to that result. Didn’t even bother watching as I knew Brighton have been pants this season + they haven’t had Mitoma for a while. No Mitoma, no Brighton 😅

Everything is on Sunday for me. We win the NLD then I can’t see us dropping points until the end of the season. At the minimum City will draw a game imo between now and the end of the season.

db10_therza

Trusted ⭐

I don’t get the reaction to that result. Didn’t even bother watching as I knew Brighton have been pants this season + they haven’t had Mitoma for a while. No Mitoma, no Brighton 😅

Everything is on Sunday for me. We win the NLD then I can’t see us dropping points until the end of the season. At the minimum City will draw a game imo between now and the end of the season.

I blame @Macho he was gassing everyone up before the game saying Brighton will do sth.

HattoriHanzo

Wake up.

They’re ****.
What could be expected from Brighton?
No Mitoma, no Estupinan, no March, no Lamptey.
And the fact that De Zerbi doesn't adapt to opponent, always play the same way and that they are already on the beach.

db10_therza

Trusted ⭐

What could be expected from Brighton?
No Mitoma, no Estupinan, no March, no Lamptey.
And the fact that De Zerbi doesn't adapt to opponent, always play the same way and that they are already on the beach.

This was the important bit for me and why I had zero hope for this game.

City may well drop points but it will be against a team looking to ****house them by parking the bus and pulling the handbrake.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Worst thing about the Brighton game was they didn’t really have to exert themselves.

Had it been a tough game might’ve at least lacked an edge going into Forest.

If they drop points it looks increasingly likely to be Sp**s :lol:

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

You asked a question. I answered it faithfully. Your original question implied that your own response to losses verges somewhere around “**** happens move on”. I’m telling you that some amount of reflection to analyse your mistakes and try to course correct is healthy.

In so doing I also tried to point out that this self reflection is a particular weakness of yours. You struggle to criticise Arteta let alone yourself, and it’s why everyday on AM with you is like Groundhog Day.

There was no gaslighting here whatsoever but you’ve ironically managed to make my point for me.
You agreed with what I said, and repeated my point, but had to attack me at the same time. Then you suggested I out of nowhere just blamed you for attacking me, without you doing anything, and that I had a bad morning. That's gaslighting. So take a look in the mirror.

What you say about self-reflection I can say the same to you. We all see these arguments differently, and why they happen. This is why these kind of attacks do not belong in proper arguments, as they just result endless debates who is in the wrong, and it can't be proven right. Especially without proper quotes and proof, which I have often provided, but then others just still claim it's not true what is clearly there.

So I hope you reflect what happened, for example read the posts again, and in the future keep your out-of-nowhere attacks to yourself. I just reacted with "Hahah." to your silly attack, as I couldn't care less about such pitifulness today.

db10_therza

Trusted ⭐

I actually think Moyes on the final day might do sth you know. He’s skilled in the art of the ****house and has a soft spot for Arteta still.

Torn about it coz we’ll def have to make @Dokaka mod for a day or sth if it comes down to that. And half of AM will probably die from heart attacks.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

This is the way.

It would be naive to think we can win this thing without an utterly storming finish to the season. 115 win PL’s by grinding challengers down with their crazy deep squad and relentless approach - if we go toe to toe with them and don’t crack first, I think we win this - Klopp did this to 115 a few years back, albeit they weren’t quite the machine then that they are today.

Of course this is way easier said than done…:pray:

Last edited:

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

I actually think Moyes on the final day might do sth you know. He’s skilled in the art of the ****house and has a soft spot for Arteta still.

Torn about it coz we’ll def have to make @Dokaka mod for a day or sth if it comes down to that. And half of AM will probably die from heart attacks.
We should rename the forum “Hammer-Mania” for a day in his honour, in that eventuality.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Worst thing about the Brighton game was they didn’t really have to exert themselves.

Had it been a tough game might’ve at least lacked an edge going into Forest.

Convinced Sp**s would rather keel over than see us w8n the league.

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom