• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2023/24: Our Race Is Run

Where do we finish in 23/24?

• Total voters

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Bold of you to assume Spuds will do anything vs City. Have you been on holidays, that you did not see Tottenham's form lately? They are below banter mode at the moment.

If you have seen previous groups of results from prior seasons you’d realise this is a one off game that Sp**s usually do very well in.

Whilst deep down I expect nothing, it’s the best opportunity we have of City dropping any points.

Other than MAYBE the off chance we do it on the final day.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Villa could very well get zero points from their last couple of games, so if Sp**s will likely have to try their best against City to salvage their season.

Let's hope fat Ange takes notes from their previous success against City and doesn't insist on his nonsense way of playing or they'll get destroyed.

Mudi

So we will need Liverpool to beat or draw Villa and Sp**s to win against Burnley.

If so there will be 4 points different between Villa and Sp**s with Sp**s to play City. Win against City and they have a big shot for top 4 as they will be heading last week with 1 point less, however easier fixture.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

So we will need Liverpool to beat or draw Villa and Sp**s to win against Burnley.

If so there will be 4 points different between Villa and Sp**s with Sp**s to play City. Win against City and they have a big shot for top 4 as they will be heading last week with 1 point less, however easier fixture.
Yes, they've got Burnley and Sheffield. Surely they consider that 6 points in the bag. That takes them to 66. If they beat City they end on 69. Villa are currently on 67 but could end on that because they're playing Palace away and Liverpool. If Villa beat Liverpool then it's over.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
If you have seen previous groups of results from prior seasons you’d realise this is a one off game that Sp**s usually do very well in.

Whilst deep down I expect nothing, it’s the best opportunity we have of City dropping any points.

Other than MAYBE the off chance we do it on the final day.
When they had managers like Conte, Jose, Nuno who knew how to set up a team defensivesly to nulify opponents for one off games.

Big Ange ' I stick to my system mate' couldn't be more different in his approach.

Unless you believe in the footballing God's?

LookingForEric

When they had managers like Conte, Jose, Nuno who knew how to set up a team defensivesly to nulify opponents for one off games.

Big Ange ' I stick to my system mate' couldn't be more different in his approach.

Unless you believe in the footballing God's?

Rightly or wrongly I even think that Sp**s getting battered over the past few games is good for us.

Whilst their online fanbase want to lose against City, fans at the stadium etc will be SOOO pissed if they get battered again.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Rightly or wrongly I even think that Sp**s getting battered over the past few games is good for us.

Whilst their online fanbase want to lose against City, fans at the stadium etc will be SOOO pissed if they get battered again.
Anything can happen in football🤞.

However I would feel more confident they could pull off a result with a more proven pragmatic manager rather than matey boy.

They had a fire start to the season but their last 25 games points total is not good (check it out).
Main reason they are still sitting so high in 5th is largely due to Man U, Newcastle & Chelsea having poor seasons tbh.

MA08

We don t have to worry about City's result against Sp**s. I am sure Fulham will beat them. See Wolves beat City at home 2-1 and the lost to City 5-1, City defeated Fulham 5-1 at home. Away they will lose 2-1. We will beat Man U and Everton and will lift the 14th. Eddie will score the final goal of the season against Everton.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Second half of the season has been a joy to watch. First half of the season was super boring with Arteta making some weird choices in my opinion. I think we'll win our remaining games, but it wont be enough because City is a machine in the run in. We've dropped the ball unnecessarily in some of our own games. Still a fun run.

LookingForEric

Second half of the season has been a joy to watch. First half of the season was super boring with Arteta making some weird choices in my opinion. I think we'll win our remaining games, but it wont be enough because City is a machine in the run in. We've dropped the ball unnecessarily in some of our own games. Still a fun run.

Next year is a tough one, especially if we finish on 89 points this year. We’ll spend another £150-200M which pretty much means NOW you MUST.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I just want a one of the three remaining teams to give City a game. If that happens they'll drop points.

Seen all their recent matches and they've looked far from formidable. Forest came closest and if not for the injury might’ve got something. Were fortunate to progress against Chelsea in the cup too.

Don't concede a cheap early goal and the flawless machine starts to creak.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Forest came closest and if not for Chris Wood might’ve got something.
Fixed it for you.

First they conceded the dumbest last minute goal I've ever seen against Liverpool and then they couldn't score 3 sitters against City. 🤬

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We lost it at the Villa home game unfortunately.

Was difficult to take but Im resigned to losing the title now. I did think we were excellent this year and I really am proud of what the boys put together.

Basically our 22/23 50 points run, at the business end of the season, wow.

Next season I want us to do it in the same way, but with some improvements. Number one, we still need to bring in the missing cogs over the summer, bring them in early and settle them in early.

Number two, we need to prepare for the second half the season again, during the first half. But this time, we need to build enough of a base to launch off from. Bad runs like we saw at the new year cannot be repeated again. I know its not normal, but that's just what Guardiola has done, turned draws into losses.

Number three, our fitness has been excellent! This will be the part I'll look out for the most. If we can repeat this level of fitness, or at least get close to it, then I forsee really good things coming to this club in the next years.

But a brilliant season, I really enjoyed the ride.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
The Burnley game comes at a good time for Sp**s, just before the City game, giving them a boost in their confidence going into that match.

The least we can do is win our remaining games, which I think we do. Then we hand over to Fulham, Sp**s and West Ham to make it a fight to the finish.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
More the point is the fact we are so dominant since 2018 isn’t the money it’s because how insane of a manager Pep is
So it had nothing to do with already having the likes of De Bruyne and Aguero already there? When you have a stacked squad you don't need to spend as much money, just need to replace a few weaker positions. That's why Pep could spend ridiculous amounts on just fullbacks early on. If he had to do that across the whole team he would be spending billions. We had to buy a whole team because we didn't have the luxury of having players like Kompany, David Silva, Yaya Toure already in place, hence why going back to 2008 (when you were taken over) is more appropriate time line.

But you knew that and wanted to just spout bullshit as usual. Enjoy your success because sooner rather than later your club will go down.

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Top Bottom