• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 16 (Dec 9 & 10)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,143
  • Views 27,682

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
We won’t see this version of Newcastle at the Emmigrates.

I can categorically assure you they will play like rabid, frenzied demons who are fighting for every ball as if the lives of their newborns depend on the outcome of each individual tackle.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We won’t see this version of Newcastle at the Emmigrates.

I can categorically assure you they will play like rabid, frenzied demons who are fighting for every ball as if the lives of their newborns depend on the outcome of each individual tackle.

Yeah look, they gambled against Sp**s and their porous backline, and it backfired.

We wont get that sort of freedom against any team in the league. Teams even resort to extremely defensive behaviour at their home ground against us, because they know we are well organised in attack as well as defence now.

But, take nothing away from Sp**s today, they played very well.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Yeah look, they gambled against Sp**s and their porous backline, and it backfired.

We wont get that sort of freedom against any team in the league. Teams even resort to extremely defensive behaviour at their home ground against us, because they know we are well organised in attack as well as defence now.

But, take nothing away from Sp**s today, they played very well.
Villa gave us the most space of any premier league team so far and somehow we didn't score. I think that's what playing against park the bus teams every week does to you, it throws you off.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Villa gave us the most space of any premier league team so far and somehow we didn't score. I think that's what playing against park the bus teams every week does to you, it throws you off.

Yeah our attack really let us down there.

Not catastrophic though, we will learn

Our finishing is very annoying at the times because I felt we at least created 2 very good chances that should have been converted.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Newcastle yes, but Villa there was nothing scandalous imo.
The non call on Gabriel Jesus and letting Cash play volleyball in the box but calling Havertz for a handball were both scandalous if you support Arsenal so I can see why you didn't think so.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

The non call on Gabriel Jesus and letting Cash play volleyball in the box but calling Havertz for a handball were both scandalous if you support Arsenal so I can see why you didn't think so.
I thought Jesus was kinda soft tbh. One of those that can be given. Arteta trying to be smart saying clear and obvious in his press conference made him look dumb as well. The ref didn’t give it and there was no clear and obvious error to turn around

If the havertz goal was scored against us people would be saying handball all day.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I thought Jesus was kinda soft tbh. One of those that can be given. Arteta trying to be smart saying clear and obvious in his press conference made him look dumb as well. The ref didn’t give it and there was no clear and obvious error to turn around

If the havertz goal was scored against us people would be saying handball all day.
Cash handled the ball in the box. It was a penalty. The ball hitting Havertz afterwards is irrelevant. The referee had no view of the ball hitting Havertz in the hand mind you so there's no way he made that call in good faith. It was a guess. VAR should have awarded the penalty after spotting the handball on Cash prior to it hitting Havertz. The only person who looks dumb is you trying to justify Arsenal getting robbed on an Arsenal forum to be contrarian.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Cash handled the ball in the box. It was a penalty. The ball hitting Havertz afterwards is irrelevant. The referee had no view of the ball hitting Havertz in the hand mind you so there's no way he made that call in good faith. It was a guess. VAR should have awarded the penalty after spotting the handball on Cash prior to it hitting Havertz. The only person who looks dumb is you trying to justify Arsenal getting robbed on an Arsenal forum to be contrarian.

I don’t make the rules. Cash hand balled it. But it’s too close and won’t be pen. Havertz hand balled it. Because he scored its disallowed. But if nketiah scored it would been allowed

Its crazy that the referee could see with his hawk eyes that it was handball on Havertz but not the much more obvious handball on Cash. But apparently, there is no agenda against Arsenal.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Latest posts

Top Bottom