• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 30 (Mar 30 & 31)

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Kudus about to scrap the ball boy there ffs, what happened :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He wanted his chair, but the kid was being difficult. Should have slapped him

If an Arsenal player did that you would want the player slapped, sent off and imprisoned.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Every time Westham fans want moyes out they turn things around and start win games. If they finish season with 60+ points that great season you can't ask more for a team like westham

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

If an Arsenal player did that you would want the player slapped, sent off and imprisoned.
Not true. I like bad boys. One of my beefs with Arteta is outside of hating black french speakers is he is anti bad boys

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I kinda want Paqueta to be our number 8 he everything you need in this position won't be surprised he man city player next season

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I ****ing love this Newcastle downfall.
They might get overtaken by even Chelsea 😭 Howe is out of there in the summer and it might not be such a bad thing for him with the England job opening up potentially

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Newcastle going from 4th to outside top 10 is such big downfall but it needed because if they keep getting top 4 they might be another man city

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Kudus also won't be staying at westham for long likely 2025 is gone to top 4 team won't be surprised we'll be interested again

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
We went for Vieira when Paqueta was available that same summer, what a shame.

Having Paqueta and Kudus would be much better than having Vieira, ESR and Nelson.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

That Bruno as well, plodder. But again AM cried over him.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

You know this isn’t true. Kudus isn’t a top 4 team player unfortunately. He’ll standout somewhere like West Ham but the top teams won’t sign him. Quote this one day.
Kudus is individually better than a lot of top 4 players. What he is not a system player. He is a player that plays with freedom. Would not suit Arteta as he is not a tactical drone. Football need players like this.

Arsenal Quotes

Tony Adams was a legendary Arsenal captain. He had authority over the team and even over his opponents.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom