• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 34 (April 20-25)

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
2 tough games for both us and Liverpool. Brighton away looks like tricky but the way we dealt with them I doubt City will struggle much

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Bad result for us arguably, because Forest vs City next week is becoming less of a *must* get a result for Forest.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This season to survive you need 30 points at least because the promoted teams are bad unlike few seasons ago you basically needed 40 points to be certain.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Anyone watching the Everton game? Some ****ing diabolical VAR decisions. Two clear penalties not given to Forest after VAR checks.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
Anyone watching the Everton game? Some ****ing diabolical VAR decisions. Two clear penalties not given to Forest after VAR checks.

Three, all against Ashley Young, moan all you want about VAR the problem is clearly the bunch of criminals controlling it.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Don't know how Forest haven't had at least 1 pen, but better for us that Everton win here.

Everton are already safe I think, being rivals to Pool will make them raise it when they play at Goodison anyway...Forest only 1 point ahead of Luton with a defeat here, might make them really give it their all v City.

Energoto

How tf is Emery playing the same team every 3 days in the last months bar the City game?
Is his PEDs better than ours?seems so judging on the respective 2nd half performances last week

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Good Everton got a second, need a Villa win next and a Liverpool draw after and it's been a great weekend!

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom