• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 34 (April 20-25)

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Did you watch us vs Villa or wolves? We look the least convincing going forward relying on havertz and Jesus

Villa was an anamoly.

Unlike Liverpool, our defense keeps us in matches long enough to deliver a killing blow.

Pool need to outscore their opponents every single match & that is not sustainable.

Besides, their goal difference is the worst of all 3 & that isn't likely to be rectified this late in the season.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Villa was an anamoly.

Unlike Liverpool, our defense keeps us in matches long enough to deliver a killing blow.

Pool need to outscore their opponents every single match & that is not sustainable.

Besides, their goal difference is the worst of all 3 & that isn't likely to be rectified this late in the season.
We been super lucky lately tbh. Bayern over 2 games hit the post 3 times. Villa twice and even wolves hit the post. We are in the worst form of the 3

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

We been super lucky lately tbh. Bayern over 2 games hit the post 3 times. Villa twice and even wolves hit the post. We are in the worst form of the 3

Here's hoping we can just drag ourselves over the line.

sdotzdot

Established Member
This was one in which i was hoping Liverpool would slip up.

I'm not seeing where else.
I’m not sure I understand, they literally just lost at home to palace. They have 3 tough away games left, and one of their home games is Tottenham.

They can (and will again) fail to deliver at literally any game they have left. I am confused as to why Fulham away was the last hope.

Our performances recently also point to the same fyi, but to a lesser extent. The way we are playing, we are also at huge risk most of the games we have left.

Everything points to citys title once again. Not even concerned about Liverpool.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

This was one in which i was hoping Liverpool would slip up.

I'm not seeing where else.
Everyone can slip up anywhere Tbf - that happens in a proper title race, which this seems to be.

I thought Liverpool would draw or lose today so credit to them - but I’d be surprised if they didn’t drop points against one of Everton and Villa or maybe both, for starters. They and City are very likely thinking we’ll do the same against Chelsea and/or Sp**s and so on.

When there is real pressure, real stakes, strange results occur.

We just need to do our own job.

dino bravo

Any chance Everton get a result in the derby? Liverpool have only won twice in the last 11 there and that’s with better sides than they have now for many of those games.

Come on you blue bastards, let’s see some peak Dyche ball. I want the victims to go out with a whimper before Klopp leaves and they drop a level or two.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004

Latest posts

Top Bottom