• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 34 (April 20-25)

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
People always say Arsène wasn't that tactical...so what are Klopps tactics exactly?

It's just everyone run around (and be on performance enhancing drugs probably) until the end of the game and hopefully win...they don't do anything else, winning or losing :lol:
😁 Bit disingenuous bro.

Man virtually put Gegenpressing on the map. Certainly in this Country.
He is an astute manager tactically just has a different style to the more controlled Pep style model with his 'heavy metal football'.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Harsh. Any other non City era he’s got 2 maybe 3 more titles. Top manager. Love him or hate him he was good for the Premier League.
This☝️
I don't think people quite realise what a massive impact 115 charges FC have had on the league.

Klopp would be seen as an all time great any other time.

So exausting to try & beat Peps cheats year after year.
I totally understand why the man wants a break after nearly a decade.

It's almost like you start every fkin season knowing you could be great & finish 2nd.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Fellas, serious question. After watching Chelsea and Liverpool play, I have to ask. Darwin Nunez son or Nicholas Jackson daughter?

• Fire
Reactions: A_G

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Sp**s is gonna play their skins out again us you can put a bet on that and United will do the same we have some difficult matches coming up.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Sir Danny of Welbatros, our destiny is up to you tonight :pray:

You already helped us win the cup, now help us win the league!
Remember, his debut for us in 2014 was against City and he almost scored at the start of the match by hitting the post.

arsenals-danny-welbeck-watches-as-his-shot-hits-the-post-during-the-barclays-premier-league-the-match-between-arsenal-and-manchester-city-at-emirates-stadium-on-september-13-2014-2GH9BY4.jpg

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom