• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 35 (April 27-28 & May 2)

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Liverpool are going to need to replace Endo, and get in another 8/10 profile.

Slot will make them more structured, at some cost to their attacking potency. Klopp football has been brilliant to watch for the last 8 years, but he needed to get his targets in to make them more solid in the midfield allowing them to control games and attack from a more solid base. Imagine if Rice or Caicedo went to Liverpool in the summer.

Sad to see it end this way for Jurgen, he really added value to the league.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Someone said the way Liverpool played and got results during this season is too physically and mentally draining. Always chasing games, last-minute winners, etc. It's no surprise it all came crashing like that.
yes and the teams they played against Liverpool missed so many chances

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Someone said the way Liverpool played and got results during this season is too physically and mentally draining. Always chasing games, last-minute winners, etc. It's no surprise it all came crashing like that.
Essentially the same as us last yr. Lots of last minute wins and celebration, and significantly overperforming our stats compared to City.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Think Liverpool basically gave up on the title last game. They don't really care anymore ot feels like.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
this is it for liverpool even if Man city lose a game it won't be enough for Liverpool. such bad 2nd half of season from them.

24 points from possible 39 points in last 13 games.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I really need for the same energy to be given to Liverpool bottling that was given to us because they have players and a manager that everyone agrees are World Class with experience and they've collapsed worse than we did with the 2nd youngest team in the league last season.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Salah's a winner who's frustrated and he was benched in a crucial game this type of reaction is understandable from a top level player who's done so much for the club. They'll kiss and make up later on.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
damn they seriously lost the plot here. so much frustration in last few weeks.

You can almost see what it was about. Klopp probably said go on win the game for us.

Salah kicked off saying if you actually wanted to win why didn’t you start me you foul smelling mouth breather what you expect me to do now?

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom