• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 35 (April 27-28 & May 2)

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Like I joked about slapping a bid down for Palmer but no CL again plus all those fees Chelsea have laid out on players they need to recoup something. Talk of money from Gallagher but who else could they sell for decent money and who'd be willing to buy? They need s full rebuild, again.

(Obviously the money they got for Havertz and Mount helps but thatll only go so far)

GDeep™

League is very weak
Like I joked about slapping a bid down for Palmer but no CL again plus all those fees Chelsea have laid out on players they need to recoup something. Talk of money from Gallagher but who else could they sell for decent money and who'd be willing to buy? They need s full rebuild, again.

(Obviously the money they got for Havertz and Mount helps but thatll only go so far)
Chelsea have always sold young players brilliantly. They are probably the best selling club in the country, in general.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Sheffield ate ****e. They broken the record for most goals conceded in a season surely?

With three games to go.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Chelsea have always sold young players brilliantly. They are probably the best selling club in the country, in general.
Historically*** yes, no doubt. They were a hugely successful team unconstrained by FFP. Teams like to buy players from successful teams and Chelsea could afford to hold out. That drove up the price of their assets.

Now they're a middling team that has spent around a billion quid in four windows and brought in less than four hundred million. They need a new keeper, pair of centre backs, full backs, midfielders and striker. Arguably a new set of wingers as well.

Hard to see teams offering the money they would in the past. I know it won't happen but that's what teams use to do to us. You're on the way down, we will buy you and bring you into a team fighting for honours. It'd be a big statement to sign Palmer. I'm sure some clubs will be thinking the same.

***Recent historical of course.

There are many interesting players we could take off Chelsea but maybe we should just not help them at all in the summer and let them suffer.

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider

Latest posts

Top Bottom