• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 35 (April 27-28 & May 2)

Synical

Miss Superstitious

The culture in that dressing room must be AWFUL.The coaching staff look like they hate the players!

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

this will be extra motivation for Sp**s now. 4th place in their hands. But they have us, chelsea and liverpool up next and then City. Ouch.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Happy World Cup GIF by FIFA

Synical

Miss Superstitious

That's not even reviewed if that's a challenge in the middle of the pitch. Starting to hate VAR.
I was just wondering whether this was a relatively new rule then realised it's because of VAR that we see this so many times these days

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I still think villa will finish 4th Sp**s even if they get win against us they have Chelsea Liverpool away and city at home no way they getting 9 points. Villa probably need one more win

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Good result. We probably need a favour from Sp**s when they face City. If Villa won here and we beat them tomorrow, they could be out of the top 4 race before they play City, in which case they will happily roll over. Could still happen to be fair

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom