• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 35 (April 27-28 & May 2)

Malky

Established Member
We were all a bit silly thinking Forest would get something here. They’re ****ing ****. Sign 95 players and not one can score goals.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I don't know about the rest of you,but if we don't win the league this season I will make sure Chris Wood can never use any social media site again.

No racist or family related abuse of course, I am not a monster...but he will know how sh1t he is if it's the last thing I do!

Oh yes...I will be there.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

We were all a bit silly thinking Forest would get something here. They’re ****ing ****. Sign 95 players and not one can score goals.
Is it? Given how the gane has played out it's incredible that City are winning.

dino bravo

Established Member

Give up these chances vs Sp**s and they will be in trouble. Sp**s are not great overall, but the feckers are usually clinical.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Hows Wood trapped a high crossfield ball just now like prime Bergkamp and missed a chance from 10cm twice?

Thinking Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom