• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 35 (April 27-28 & May 2)

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

They are without a doubt going to drop points once. City are tired and don’t look half up for it.

We just need to keep winning.
Today was the the day. They will use the wolves home game to up their goal difference and Fulham away is easy as they have full week rest and Sp**s away they should win easily

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Forest u bumms

Grand old club status revoked immediately

(It was already hanging on by a thread after their twitter shenanigans)

Ljonin

I think Tottenham can get something against them. Maybe even win the game.

They can be chaotic on the field and that's something Guardiola sometimes struggles with like we've seen against Chelsea.
Only chance of that happening is if Sp**s still have a shot at CL.

If not, they’ll make sure they lose that game.

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose

Really only experienced team can do this consistently ffs

Least Arsenal can do is take it to the final day of the season and if we lose the title by 2 points then fair play to City. We just need to learn from this harsh experience for next season to not put ourselves in that situation of dropping too many points in the first half of the season and making it difficult for ourselves in the run in, when you are neck deep in cup competitions at the same time. Arteta needs to go far in the domestic cup competitions whilst having a good UCL run and making sure we are also challenging for the title in that run in as natural progression and ultimately winning major silverware.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
City will drop points to the Spuds and we'll win the league. Tottenham's Razor suggests that the Spursiest outcome possible is the likeliest and them beating City or drawing with them to win us the title while still falling short of the CL is the Spursiest possible outcome.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom