• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 35 (April 27-28 & May 2)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Ange playing 442? unsure this gonna end well his midfield gonna get destroyed but it's chelsea i think the game will end with 2-2 draw both defense are s**t

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Maddison benched time to bring his famous words:

Rubbish. Watch and analyse the game properly and stop writing headlines like that which you know makes fans pile on with negativity. Play like that and we’ll be absolutely fine. Created numerous brilliant chances and win comfortably on another day.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Shan’t be watching this battle of the non flushing turds, it’s grand ol roma v leverkusen for me

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Mourinho at Porto? They were no name players at Porto but you could say lots turned to high profile players afterwards.
Yep. Sorry I didn't mention that. His biggest achievement really which is sort of overshadowed by his subsequent failure to do anything without loads of money. In fairness, I give Pep credit for Barca which was stacked with La Masia grads. It's the stuff after they left their home countries.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Mudryk with a struggle man bun.

Awkward Oh No GIF by CBC

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I forgot Chelsea v Sp**s was on. Its a lovely feeling not even giving these two a thought. In a perfect world, Id like them both to lose but right now, Sp**s have to win so they don't roll over for City. Interesting that Ange said he was only interested in what his team were doing and not inclined to be defined by spoiling things gor his neighbours. Hope he's read them the riot act. COYS 🤢

Reactions: A_G

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom