• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 35 (April 27-28 & May 2)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Pretty sure Sp**s will try sign CF in summer they don't have any Richarlison can't trust him

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Yeah I just don’t like a team like them having over 70% possession on the ball and push us back. Would never happen to a Klopp or pep team
Pep has still not beaten them at their new stadium in the league.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@A_G

Did you see how angry Big Ange got earlier in this half?

I reckon someone just told he finished 18th in the best looking Prem managers, personally I thought 18th was EXTREMELY generous.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
After the hype of his crazy style has died down, Tottenham are such an easy team to play against.

They play with the arrogance of 2009 Barcelona, but the ability of like 2009 Espanol ffs!

Imagine thinking you don't need any tactical changes and can just out play every team with an attack that has Johnson, Kuluseki and Richarlison in it... definition of meh 😅

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

@A_G

Did you see how angry Big Ange got earlier in this half?

I reckon someone just told he finished 18th in the best looking Prem managers, personally I thought 18th was EXTREMELY generous.

You know Dyche and Moyes manage in this league?

Synical

Miss Superstitious

FFS how **** are Sp**s? And this is the garbage team we’re relying on taking points off of City…
Yeah, they're not taking points off City
Let's just go back to laughing at them
I hope United finish above them :lol:

Synical

Miss Superstitious

A-M tells me this Sp**s side will take points off city? Lol forget about the title if it's down to that game lol
I'd prefer not to rely on those losers, tbh.
City can drop points unexpectedly anywhere. Wolves, for example

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson

Latest posts

Top Bottom