• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 35 (April 27-28 & May 2)

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He has nice hair. That’s big advantage

How did Ten Hag make the Top 8 then... Did the person making it get confused and think it was Bryan Cranston?

Jamie99

Player:Ødegaard
A few observations in this current Chelsea and Sp**s teams.
* Jackson should play behind a true 9. He's got good close control, dribbling ability and pressing but should leave the scoring for someone else.
* Son has downed tools. I noticed that in our last game against them, same today against Chelsea. He disrupts the flow of their counter attacks by mostly going backwards. He'd do well being the target man with a different player on that left wing.
* Brennan Johnson is an adolescent playing a man's game. Not worth the minutes he's getting 😤
* Mudryk has got fantastic first touch, pace and give and go abilities. Every other thing as basic as they may be he's preschool level - you know, like he needs a calendar with pictures and alphabets on it to identify A for apple etc. He's still young and quite hungry so he just might learn but I think not in a top 4 team, so Chelsea is just right for him since they're now officially a mid table team.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Also so glad the Prem doesn't get 5th for Champions League, absolutely didn't deserve it.

God bless Fullkrug, one of my fav current forwards...everytime I see him I think of this AM gem on Giroud from @FinnGooner ...

"He is not world-class striker by any means and not the complete forward our system requires but I do get this sense of satisfaction watching this type of player at Arsenal. We're usually associated with technically gifted midgets so it's kind of fun to watch this kind of "power forward" doing his thing wearing Arsenal shirt. Winning headers, battling with center backs, always hitting the ball with power without any finesse...it's wrong, it's nasty. It's kinda like having a crush on your aunt or stepmom or something. Filthy stuff but oh so exciting"

🤣 🤣 🤣

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Also so glad the Prem doesn't get 5th for Champions League, absolutely didn't deserve it.

God bless Fullkrug, one of my fav current forwards...everytime I see him I think of this AM gem on Giroud from @FinnGooner ...

"He is not world-class striker by any means and not the complete forward our system requires but I do get this sense of satisfaction watching this type of player at Arsenal. We're usually associated with technically gifted midgets so it's kind of fun to watch this kind of "power forward" doing his thing wearing Arsenal shirt. Winning headers, battling with center backs, always hitting the ball with power without any finesse...it's wrong, it's nasty. It's kinda like having a crush on your aunt or stepmom or something. Filthy stuff but oh so exciting"

🤣 🤣 🤣
Who’s reading all this during the match brev? Just call Ange a **** and troll Son

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Loosing to this Chelsea team would be an absolute shocker for Sp**s, who are more or less full strength.

Could get nasty for Ange after this, their fixtures are horrible and the team looks like it’s run out of ideas.

Arsenal Quotes

You weren’t world-class when Arsenal signed you

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom