• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 36 (May 3-6)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,330
  • Views 24,592

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
All I ask for is for some fight. If city win then, fair enough.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Can see Ait-Nouri getting a move this summer.

Good player.

Diesel

I just want arsenal to take care of their business. United gonna play like their lives depend on it just to try and help out their new Baby blue daddys.

Diesel

I don't have wolves putting up much of a fight it will come down to west ham or Sp**s if we want dropped points

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Why do teams constantly try to play out of back against City. Smh

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Cunha is so ****.

Just pass the ****ing ball, you're not messi

Synical

Miss Superstitious

I don't have wolves putting up much of a fight it will come down to west ham or Sp**s if we want dropped points
That will be a shame. Bournemouth played out of their skins against us today even though they have nothing to fight for

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Why is Hwang standing miles offside for? Ffs could've been played clean through there.

Diesel

That will be a shame. Bournemouth played out of their skins against us today even though they have nothing to fight for
Nuno out up a fight last week. If Chris wood got that laser eye he would have walked outta there with a draw.

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom