• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 36 (May 3-6)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,330
  • Views 24,533

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
we gonna again play Man city in community shield because they winning the fa cup as well.

Arsenia

I can only hope for Liverpool to thrash Sp**s so badly that instead of "throwing" the match away they have to get some kind of response against Man City after 4 pathetic losses in a row and "Mate" pride on the line.
Also Europa League isn't guaranteed as Man Utd could win the FA Cup (unlikely I know) and Newcastle are breathing down their necks. With only 5th place guaranteed Europa before the cup final, Sp**s getting themselves out of the Europa Conference league zone will be an added incentive.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Haaland is a horrible footballer lmao.

Yet he's the best cf in the prem. Football is dead.

I don’t think he’s surviving under Pep if he remains there long term.

Once his goals dry up then he has nothing else.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

@Trilly of course Isak misses a penalty when captain him ffs
I saw that, tough man, the goal straight anger is more of a relief than something to celebrate.

My would be captain Haaland already on one goal. Need an absolute Palmer masterclass.

Arsenal Quotes

A fan and a supporter behaves in different ways and what we have experienced in the last two games is pretty unique and is related to our history

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom