• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 36 (May 3-6)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,330
  • Views 24,793

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
They have 3 of the most injury prone defenders in the league in James, Chillwell and Fofana.
Yes also Fofana and Colwill not showed they that good. Thier team is mess I keep forgetting they got Lavia too

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Moyes knows he's out and the players might aswell be in Marbella for their crap performance. City have the perfect set of fixtures

King87

Looks like Jackson, Palmer and Madueke never pass to each other, something not right

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Looks like Jackson, Palmer and Madueke never pass to each other, something not right
GLO5p5GWsAExKh7.jpg:large

GDeep™

League is very weak
Why do you think that is
Teams are attacking more, not settling for draws, less defensive “park the bus” football. Modern players can’t defend, no such thing as “art of defending” anymore. More penalties are being awarded, games are longer etc.

People talk about Arsenal scoring more, but everybody is scoring more, the environment has changed.

King87

Even Jackson is scoring, thank God we don't have our hope pin on west spammers

King87

If city need 9 to win the league on GD against west Ham, I think they'll do it, they're so bad

King87

Timing is very important in a title win, city's remaining fixtures could have been tricky if they were played when things matter, but now you just know absolutely no chance this teams do anything lol

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
if Sp**s put another disaster show against liverpool today they i can finally lose all hope. and to be fair i'm expecting they lose by 2 or 3 goals at least.

perth gooner

Villa's second choice keeper Olsen is having a very good game against Brighton. Two key saves which have kept Villa in this game.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Top Bottom