• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 36 (May 3-6)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,330
  • Views 24,708

blaze_of_glory

Brighton deservedly ahead. Villa are so rubbish today. How on earth did we lose to this team.
Premier League Sport GIF by Play Sports

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Brighton deservedly ahead. Villa are so rubbish today. How on earth did we lose to this team.

Because they, along with Fulham, Porto and Bayern, exposed a hole in our system and exploited it. That, combined with our lack of efficiency at times upfront which keeps them all in the contest.

We cant allow ourselves to be caught out for so long again, next season.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Bro, he's crap, deal with that reality.

You make yourself look like a royal fool by rating Jackson and not rating Nketiah at the same time.
Jackson is 2 years younger and been pro for 2 years. In that time he has 1 season where he scored 12 goals in la liga and 13 in the PL
Has nketiah ever scored more than 5 league goals in a season

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
tell that to our players and ask them why the hell they missed like 6 clear cut chances in both games we played against them.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Yeah even with Villa lose Unai pretty safe for 4th place Sp**s need to win all their games and that very unlikely if Sp**s lose today it's pretty much over for them.

No it's not. They beat Burnley next week and they're 4 behind and Villa play Liverpool. Villa will struggle to win that after their second leg against Olympiakos. That will leave Sp**s 4 or 5 points behind when they play Man City and they know if they win that it goes down to the last game of the season when Sp**s are playing a relegated team at home and Villa have to go to Palace.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Imagine how **** you have to be for a Citeh reject to be carrying your club :lol:

Chelski are such a disgrace. Absolutely nothing club. No history, no soul, no thing.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Jackson is 2 years younger and been pro for 2 years. In that time he has 1 season where he scored 12 goals in la liga and 13 in the PL
Has nketiah ever scored more than 5 league goals in a season

Excuses excuses all round for your boyfriend.

Dont give me excuses, look with your eyes. I dont give a **** about what he's done, you can see that he is a pace merchant, with stupid decision making, having the luxury to start every week.

He. Is. Crap. End of story.

If you had this allowance with Eddie, I'd listen to your reasoning. But no, you want to be Mr Edgelord around here, so sit down and keep quiet on this one.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Konate benched for the Quansah kid again. Did Klopp and him have a falling out or does he not rate him at all. Weird.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Other than one goal against Burnley and a mis-hit against Everton, has he scored anything other than tap ins?
I look at his attributes and just last few weeks he has run rugged Arsenal and City defense. Yes he is missing a lot right now. But his speed and strength and ability to get in the right positions makes him very dangerous

• Hmm
Reactions: A_G

Arsenia

Unai is so pissed off! No a good ebening for him.

Brighton were most certainly not on the beach today...

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Top Bottom