• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 36 (May 3-6)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,330
  • Views 24,674

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
This performance from Sp**s despite their manager threatening to eat them all in the summer if they don't show any motivation

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
All we need is a win for Sp**s against City lets ****ing do something good for once.:lol:

dino bravo

Established Member

Postecoglou no different to Bielsa, thinks he can just attack in this league with no thought for defending.

This ain’t the SPL big guy.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

All man city remain opponents are in holiday mode think we have to accept our fate. I mean Manutd could give us harder game than the teams who gonna play man city ffs
Sp**s has Burnley home next. They win that they are 4 points of Villa with 2 games to go. Then Villa plays Liverpool which I think they will lose. Sp**s enter the city game with knowing winning takes them 1 point off Villa last game

Villa ain’t gonna win another game this season

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
It was never going to be a quick fix. Saying that though their recruitment last summer was a bit meh.

Brennan Johnson for 50m was such an unnecessary signing.

Im looking at the tactics and game approach as well, its just not smart to me.

Even Madrid are more structured than this, and they have twice the players that Ange does.

Lets see what they do over the summer, because they will need absolute elites, to be able to play like this next season.

mpower2540

Seeing this performance I ask myself, how does this improve over the summer?
Have to do better than Brennan Johnson out wide. A striker too. From what I can see the way they play is very reliant on confidence, bravery and technical ability through the middle. They’ve been shut down and forced wide, Johnson and Kulu both aren’t giving them enough. Son looking washed doesn’t help either

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Im looking at the tactics and game approach as well, its just not smart to me.

Even Madrid are more structured than this, and they have twice the players that Ange does.

Lets see what they do over the summer, because they will need absolute elites, to be able to play like this next season.

They're not getting any elite players without Champions League money.

Arsenal Quotes

You are loved when you’re born, you’re loved when you die, and in between you have to manage

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Top Bottom