• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 36 (May 3-6)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,330
  • Views 25,046

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

They beat City without him when Nuno was there, but they’re getting battered next week. The race is over.

They got a 3-3 draw at the Etihad despite being on a 3 game losing streak (something like that).

I still BELIEVE

• Pray
Reactions: A_G

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
They got a 3-3 draw at the Etihad despite being on a 3 game losing streak (something like that).

I still BELIEVE
It was a different style of football against which city generally struggle. This version of Sp**s will go gung ho and get slapped.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Every time i watch United they look awful can’t string together more than 3 passes

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]
Top Bottom