• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 36 (May 3-6)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,330
  • Views 25,046

Synical

Miss Superstitious

LOL! Goldbridge is absolutely losing his sh1t. It's like he's on a comedown or something:lol:

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Man U goal difference back to 0. My goodness, how do you justify that. When we were 8th, our GD was 16.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
United are terrible and we need to beat them

Palace battering them

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

The way Olise was just allowed to waltz toward the penalty box...oooof they're so bad

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He’s an actor who gets paid to act, i find it a bit shocking that some people think he’s genuine

Yeah pretty obvious because when he's not doing his schtick he can make reasonable points. He's better than AFTV tbh not that I've seen their output in years

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Top Bottom