• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 36 (May 3-6)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,330
  • Views 25,005

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Palace will be decent team if they keep Eze and Olise around but going to be difficult

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
This setup is so good for Palace with Eze and Olise playing off the strong central striker with wing backs instead of having bum players like Ayew playing on the wing. Wharton signing in Jan helps with moving eze further forward.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
So who's going to be their manager against us? Because I have a feeling it won't be ten Hag.
Don't want to face new manager bounce against us. Give me ETH 1 more game then they can sack him, or rather, they should.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Ten Hag “resting” Bruno and Rashford for the weekend.

He’s been waiting for Sunday’s fixture since The Emirates game earlier in the season 😅

Thrice

Don't want to face new manager bounce against us. Give me ETH 1 more game then they can sack him, or rather, they should.
That's why I believe it would be better for us if they won this game. We don't want to face them with a new manager, or with their back against the wall.

• Goal
Reactions: Xln

Arsenal Quotes

You weren’t world-class when Arsenal signed you

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Top Bottom