• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 37 (May 11-15)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,785
  • Views 57,141

Tnegs

City have dropped points in many games against the top 8 this season you would imagine the Sp**s game would be ideal for another slip up if Sp**s actually had something to play for. The psychology behind it is interesting I’m guessing the players are being bombarded on social media by posts from their fanbase telling them they need to lose the game and I wonder if the match going fans will reinforce that on the day. The players are professionals playing a big televised game and there are bonuses and stuff linked to performances can they really just roll over for City or will they be going for a result?

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Think Fulham is the most likely team to get something against City.

You would expect Sp**s should play at their full strenght against City because for me losing on purpose would be a big shame infront of your fans tbf but yeah i can understand why they would lose as we wont be champions if we win against United and Everton ofcoure.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Fulham and Sp**s are the last hope for us, if City do the business in both those games, its over I feel.

What I want us to do is do the business at United. We need to force Sp**s into a difficult situation midweek at the very least, as punishment for their big talk and claims that they are better than us.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Me, when Full Ham grab a last minute equaliser on Saturday...

Screenshot-2020-03-31-at-12.05.04.png

GDeep™

League is very weak
Sp**s will bend over for City, won’t be surprised if Ange even plays some kids in that game and drops Son etc.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Fulham on Saturday and Sp**s on Tuesday is never easy. Here is an experts' opinion on it:

"Coming to London is like going to, I don’t know, northern Europe. It is four hours 20 minutes, four hours and a half to get to a hotel," Guardiola said. "It’s so exhausting to come to London, I’m sorry."

Fulham on Saturday and Sp**s on Tuesday is never easy. Here is an experts' opinion on it:

"Coming to London is like going to, I don’t know, northern Europe. It is four hours 20 minutes, four hours and a half to get to a hotel," Guardiola said. "It’s so exhausting to come to London, I’m sorry."

Gotta love Pep for how awful and difficult his life is with a 115 charged-up squad and bag of coke every night.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom