• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Premier League: Arsenal 0-2 Aston Villa | Sunday 14th April | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLArsenalAstonVilla2122.jpg

Prediction

Arsenal 3-0 Aston Villa

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Didn’t expect that at all.

Thought it was a great game that could have gone either way. We rode our luck in the first half but thought second half we were deserving of the result.

You guys know me by now, I back you out of all the top teams and I hope despite today that you pip City to the title.

Good luck

Its not gonna happen we look exhausted and also most likely face an exit against Bayern. City is just a team who can cope with pressure and we cannot yet it seems just like last year. its not acceptable when you are chasing a title with 6 matches to go and lose against an amazing Villa side this season tbf.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Poor finishing heavily contribute to that it's not like he closed us down in both games we just missed lot of chances against his team

I agreed but i just think we cannot handle the title pressure yet and City with walk away with it now for sure. we had our chance just like last year we didnt took it or take it now.

One Song

It was at this point last season when Jesus was absolutely infuriating as well with his wastefulness and constant throwing himself to the floor. Playing him at CF just does not work, I don't understand why Arteta did it when Havertz was being so effective there.

Zinchenko putting the ball out of play was ridiculous when we need to be 100% ruthless.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I agreed but i just think we cannot handle the title pressure yet and City with walk away with it now for sure. we had our chance just like last year we didnt took it or take it now.
I don't think we can't handle title pressure we doing our max this is our first league lose since Fulham 31 of December it's just you have to keep winning against man city

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Saka had an average game, and yet he was easily the best top end attacking performer compared to Jesus, Havertz, Martinelli, Trossard.

We reverted to the old system to accommodate Jesus and old Havertz showed up.

I ain’t too mad, we’ve won almost every game this year, impossible to win them all.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I say that too lol we were creating f**k all and said if we can't win try not to lose.

Hes saying it as if we lost because we were caught attacking. The first goal was conceded when we were penned back in trying to defend what we have.

Regardless it was Freudian slip from Rice.

North_Bank_Gooner

Commander of the Coneboy Brigade
Always had a soft spot for emery, true gentleman of the game. Got his tactics spot on today and dominated us in the 2nd half.

Emery has done in just under two years what took coneboy four years and 700m to secure CL football.

Coneboys record against emery is appalling and hilarious at the same time.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Hes saying it as if we lost because we were caught attacking. The first goal was conceded when we were penned back in trying to defend what we have.

Regardless it was Freudian slip from Rice.
I think Rice telling the honest truth we weren't at our best this 2nd half and villa were putting on us. Maybe wrong way to say it but as fans we seeing the game was not going our way

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Arteta can fck off with Jesus and Zinchenko too if he still can't understand we won't win shiite with them starting games, made exactly the same mistake at the end of last season too, we were on a winning run but first chance he gets he bring them back in, just don't seem to learn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 31

Arsenal are interested in Benfica CB Antonio Silva, but will have to trigger his £85m release clause to sign the 20 year old [Correio de Manha]

Youngster Charles Sagoe Jr is set for a loan spell at League One side Charlton Athletic [Online Gooner]

Arsenal have moved on to targeting Benfica midfielder Joao Neves after Martin Zubamendi indicated a preference to remain in La Liga [Teamtalk]

Liverpool, Arsenal and Bayern Munich have all made an approach to PSV forward Johan Bakayoko [Hbvl]

Latest posts

Top Bottom