• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 1 - 0 Norwich City | Saturday, 11th September | KO: 15:00 BST | Stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't even know if I want us to win or not. Both teams are in poor form, but I'm sure Norwich fancies this. This might kickstart their season. Historically, we always have the upper hand against them, but struggling to see how we beat them seeing the way we play.

The stats makes for grim reading

Screenshot-20210905-120307.png

Screenshot-20210905-120327.png

We do seem to have a decent record against them tbf

Screenshot-20210905-120244.png

This match always come to mind when I think about Norwich. Orgasmic football!

A bit of nostalgia for my boy @Riou

Predicted Lineup

Attachments

• 1861963_Arsenal.jpg
    1861963_Arsenal.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 29

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
May as well stick Ramsdale in straight away, that's what he was bought for.

If there's a game to put the new signings in this is it. Delighted to see AMN in there.

Zen555

Am I missing something? I thought Ramsdale was brought in and learn and have a backup for Leno. He's being rated higher than Leno now? Or is it due to Leno wanting to leave the club?

Love the lineup aside from AMN, he makes me nervous every time he's on the ball.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Wasn't around to say it, but Wheatley & Bell were biggest flops of the window, what a bunch of clowns.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Looks a back three to me, with Ainsley and Tierney providing width. I'm surprised Ramsdale starts.

Interesting setup today.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Am I missing something? I thought Ramsdale was brought in and learn and have a backup for Leno. He's being rated higher than Leno now? Or is it due to Leno wanting to leave the club?

Nah we're not spending that amount on a backup. Sooner than I thought but the intention was always for him to take over long term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom